Need Class Help

Discussion in 'Mages' started by gaymer77, Jun 15, 2017.

1. gaymer77 Active Member

So for my next project I want to play a class that is good AOE dps and that has decent single target dps. I know there's a lot of hate in the community about wizards & warlocks and how bad they are (not my words). I want to find a class that I can hold decent AOE and still not be gimped in single target fights. What would you recommend?
    Discodude likes this.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

swash :D

it also depends at what level you want that AoE DPS. The farther u go down the road, the more u find them. Illu and coercers get more and more AoE spells with level increase for exemple.

swash is the AoE scout, warlock is the AoE mage bassicly. for priests look at fury and tanks, zerk paladin and Sk are the AoE experts.

plus if u get the epic repercussion spell on warlock u can toggle your group versions to become single target spells.
  3. sk8ingecko New Member

Honestly I recommend conjuror. Between you and your pet you get a decent amount of aoe and targeted damage. Can solo or group like a boss. And you get some of the best looking spells in the game. What's not to love