Need assistancefor Mage Epic on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Need some assistance on the last major hurtle for my mage Epic on Duchy on the Test Server .....
    Probably need a full group, Tank, healer or two, crowd control/dps and another DPS besides Duchy.

If can help leave a message here or to Duchy on the Test server. If working on you epic and need this zone on Test, Please let me know.

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Not today, I'm too tired to focus on anything, but if there's several people on at the same time and not in the middle of EU night, I can bring a Conjuror and a Mystic (I don't have ascension yet, still working on it, but they're both 110)
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have a 110 warden that I can help with, if I am around when you hit critical mass for warm bodies. I'll try to keep an ear on test.test when I'm on other servers, too.
  4. Dyeana Active Member

Yea ..... We managed to run through the zone with 5 person group.!!! Thanks to Wetnoodle, Zam, Levuosai, and Yavannamire.

:D:p Duchy has her Epic 2.0 and afterwards got the recipes to upgrade Epic spells on the first go. ( Both discovered):p:D

So let the avalanche of Epic weapons begin on Test !!!! I will help others working on theirs. Just let me know.

Now to figure where all the components can drop for the upgrades.

Again Thanks to all who assisted.:D:D:D:D .:p

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! :D

Uwk