Need AA builds leveling/support

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-RasereiAmok, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-RasereiAmok Guest

Anyone wanna help me with my leveling AA build and a group support AA build for when I hit 90?

Very new to the game, so far I am AA 15 at level 13 (I have it set to 75% AA and 25% XP)

Ratonga Troubador Jeweler
  2. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

You can go to http://u.eq2wire.com and look at AA builds there. I have a troub on everfrost named troubleclef his AA build is a raid/group support build that one of our main troubs gave me, I don't play mine much but have him for emergencies.
  3. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

As Lempo said http://u.eq2wire.com/ is a great tool. My main is Brienae. I am the Mage Troubador of Revelations on Crushbone. My spec is based on what I felt my group needs. It also works well for normal groups as well as Raid.
  4. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

I took some time to think over what I would suggest for leveling and here are my suggestions:
    The first item any bard should shoot for is Don't Kill the Messenger. This is the end line ability in the "Wisdom" Line. I would suggest spending points as follows 8, 4, 10. You will need 2 points for the endline. Next I would take Bump. This is the first ability in the "Agility" line. Bump can be Macroed with Night Strike allowing Night Strike to be used more conveniently. I would suggest 4 points starting out. The poison ability is nice but not needed for lower levels. My next focus would be the Stamina line: 4, 10, 10. This will give you and your group additional Multi-Attack Chance.
    In the troubador tree: 5 in Perfect Shrill, I would then either place 5 points in Painful Lamentations, 5 in Thunderous Overture, 5 in Jester's Cap. After those 20 points you can then pick an endline. I would suggest Resonance. This will help you now and your group will love you later. Then 5 in Perfection of the Maestro, 5 in Zander's Choral Rebuff, 5 in Enhance Singing Shot, 5 in Dancing blade then take Sonic Interferance.
    In the Shadows tree when you gain access to it: place 5 points in each health and power. Then spend 5 points in strengthened links, 5 in Quick Strike, take Evasive Manuevers. Spend 5 in Shrieking Cry and 5 in Intoxicating notes, then take Dextrous Sonata. Place 5 in Harbringer's Chorus, 5 in Court Jester. The two endlines will cost 2 points each, but you want to take Upbeat tempo as soon as possible and take both, but be sure you have Upbeat Tempo first.
    Hopefully this helps.