Need a RAID Necro's name and server...

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Sohl, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Sohl Member

To look up his/her AA spec to see how you guys are specing for this xpack. I've been out of game for a while and working on getting raid ready atm. 65k pot - 1320 res - but only around 120 fervor but when I look at most necros/congies I see they have truck loads of fervor. Could it be something with talent choices that people have changed up with this expansion?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give with this!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Go to EQ2 Raid Progression and either pick from the WW list or a server list. Then look up the guilds on EQ2U, and see what their Necros are doing.
  3. Sohl Member

Which is fine and all but you can't tell what they are parsing in their spec if its good or if they are even a main team raider. Was hoping a raid necro that does well would post here.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since only 8 guilds world-wide are killing CD raid content, I suspect you have all the data you need right there.
  5. Bardonio Active Member

So only raid necro a have a great AA build? Seriously, grow up
  6. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I think "somebody" needs some coffee...and or a xanax, with hug, lol
    Drona and Breanna like this.
  7. Inquirewithin Member

Poor bardonio. That comment for him a ban from the forums. Someone reported that post or moderators are having a field day? Wonder if I’ll still be here after tomorrow. Why is everyone so sensitive these days? Let’s see, you can look at aa builds all day and still not be maximizing your character if you’re not geared and reforged properly. You should take the time to look at all the aa’s in all the trees and see which would be best for dps. Or you can spec for pure utility with your heals, cures and rezzes and sacrifice some CB/fervor that way (prestige tree). Now it’s about resolve, potency and fervor. Infusing your gear with plat and infusers is almost a must to stay competitive if you don’t pay to win. Stay clear of lifeburn, ooze pet, etc since they are useless atm. Soulburn is your friend. More ticks from your dots are your friend. Start there. And test things out.