Need a new home(aka:forum)

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Junaru, May 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

One thing I loved about EQ was all the independant forums for each class. I had a Bard and posted on www.eqdiva.com all the time. The nice thing about it was you could go on the forums and "learn" about your class. These forums just SUCK. Not cause of SOE but every single class does nothing but [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] about other classes. NO ONE provides logs/parses or any kind of proof. Half the people seem very misinformed about other classes and then start a quest to nerf them. It's not just happening with the Warlocks (Although right now we are the big targets) but with alot of classes.

I'm sure this is easier for SOE to keep track of instead of hitting other peoples site but I sure miss the independant sites. Normally I would just start my own site but if I remember right www.eq2warlocks.com failed cause no one went there so I'm not about to waste my time and money on a site that isn't going to take off. It's a shame too since I think our classes could do well with a site for just Warlocks.

Who knows maybe I'll build one and see what happens..
  2. ARCHIVED-Kaziq Guest

Graffe has a forum for eq2 that gets good traffic ... I'm a link, hi