NEED a List of Loot from Key Chests Please !!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Hello I want to know what is the best item you can get from the new timed key quests in Obulus Plains ? Dos anyone have a link they can post of a list of items that you can get from metal encrusted keys please? or post here what they know comes from wich chest ?

I remember last expansion in thalumbra best item was a mythical bow from umbrite chest so from the shadow quartz chest in obulus planes what is best item we can get please ?

From EQ2 Library :

Treasure Hunt

Rewards

Completing any of the 6 treasured timed quests which reward certain amount of encrusted metal key. Unpacking these keys will reward following:
    No loot table listed so me ask here any information would be great thank you :D
  2. semisus Does not play this game

ive only gotten signifiers stuff from shadow quartz chests ( varius versions )
    incaradine can drop relic gloves/mantle ( varius versions ) the common is infusers
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Shadow quartz seems to hold only armor. (Good armor with 14resolve)

Incarnadine seems to hold relic myhtical gloves and shoulders and epic infusers.

Tynnonium holds 5 resolve equipment. Completely useless even If you hold only twark gear.
  4. Aran Anar Active Member

Has anyone made a loot list for these new chests ? Anyone know if we get new mythical alters this expansion?
  5. Aran Anar Active Member

Anyone have any links to the loot from shadow quartz chest ?
  6. Observing Active Member

Shadow Quartz:

u.eq2wire.com advanced item search

Name: Signifer
    Statistic Minimum: Resolve 14
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

OK I found this posted here on forums guess it a good answer for now , hopefully eq2 library updates there web site soon with nice loot lists :D

Tynnonium Chest - 7 resolve armour/jewellery(similar to adv solo)
    Incardine Chest - 9 Resolve gear with change of cyan/100% infusers
    Shadow Quartz - 14 resolve + chance of bundle of infusers/myth BP
  8. Aran Anar Active Member

anyone got a link to all the loot?
  9. Ryuken Active Member

Would be nice :)

10. Alenna Well-Known Member

there is also a rare chance at getting prestige relic hands or shoulders with 20 resolve from the Incardine chest
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

KA chest loot is no-trade, in my experience, unfortunately.
  12. Mathafern Well-Known Member

This thread is a little dated at this point, but I can offer my experience with key quests. I used to do all of them as often as possible, on several different characters. The encrusted metal keys can be traded freely (or sold). So I could collect the keys on my main and then unpack.

For the most part you will get tynnonium keys. These are worthless unless you love salvage.

Incarnadine (red) keys are actually quite nice- about 1 in 10 keys was incarnadine for me. With 200 encrusted keys, expect about 20 incarnadine (or slightly more) and expect mostly infusers, with a decent chance with 20 red keys of getting mythical gloves or shoulders. These items are relic and you will eventually want to replace them, but they are a good start on armor for heroics.

Shadow quartz (green) keys are the best, which give you T1 raid equivalent armor for a random slot. Unpacking 200 encrusted keys you will possibly get 1 or 2 of these, or none. I think the odds are about 1 in 100, but there are no guarantees.

I never got myth BP from any of these. The DD and weekly quests for heroics give a shot at myth pants and BP.

To find the chest to go with the key, talk to a guard and say "inca" or "shadow" depending on the key.