Necro's high end soloing....

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Azmael, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Azmael New Member

Hello all follow player's,i have a question about necromancer soloing at high lvl and equip.On normal mob's is anything fine cos tainted heal's,but what about try soloing some old raid's at mentor,is it possible and if how good necro can solo it?Co's most of the manipulation spell's for tainted heal's proc can't be cast on epic's.So....how good are necro's on high end soloing in proper spec/merc and gear?Thx for comment....
  2. Magic Missiles Active Member

I assume you are asking about plat runs? Necros can solo pretty well- PR is quite easy I usually use my tank pet but sometimes scout works better (even though my scout pet is only expert right now). The mage pet is a bit squishy. Spec prestige for the pet damage no matter which pet you use. You get maybe 100 - 120 plat per run if you get all the way through- sometimes the group 4 names can be a pain and i quit after a few tries- still walking with maybe 80 plat. .
    Inquisitor merc.
    Mix of Obol gear and some ez mode raid pieces i have picked up, and some BG gear to fill a few armor spots.