Necromancer's Blighted Horde

Discussion in 'Mages' started by redindus, Sep 22, 2018.

1. redindus Active Member

I just started playing few days ago and got this Blighted Horde that comes in with 3 minions. I have placed 3/6 points into Enhance: Undead Horde will provide additional +1/+2 minions on the Alterate Advancement, but only showing three minions instead of five.

Have anyone confirm this? Do they need to correct this, otherwise I want my 6 AA points back, since it doesn't do anything.
  2. DamnataAnimus Active Member

I could be wrong and it's been a few years since i played a necro however youve had no replies so ill do my best to answer but iirc the aa doesnt change the spell text, try casting it and cohnting them.

Also so you're aware you can change your aas at any time outside of in combat. You also get 3 aa profiles or specs.

On the aa screen click the small icon next to the commit button this puts you in build mode where on the right you can see a list of aa youve spent and on what. Click one and you can either remove 1 point or rollback which will refund any aa (from the bottom of the list up to the one you used rollback on.

You can swap profiles using a drop down menu above the main area (where you see and spend aa).
  3. Momo Well-Known Member

This AA doesnt give additional pet to blighted horde (lvl 23) but to undead horde (lvl 65) spell. And it definitely works.
    flameweaver and Dude like this.