Necromancer Spell/Pet Issues (Consolidated)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Jakanden, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-thisMoriMori Guest

Refering to pets being rescued (or is it escaped?): My experience is very limited, but once this Monday and once this Tuesday it happened. I'm 0 for 2 attempts which isn't a huge sample size, but I'm suspicious. Both occured in Nektulos Forest zone (and neither time was during combat), so perhaps there is a bug in that zone where pets are underground or something and it's not really the same bug as the one that was (allegedly) fixed. The pet wasn't dismissed--I just couldn't see it. I clicked on the on pet's name to get it targeted and scanned around looking for it but didn't see it. (Now that I think about it, though, I don't even know if that works with pets like it does with group members.)

Hopefully someone can test this a few times.

And yes, this list does get updated quite often. The OP is very good to do so.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Aye - this was on the list and was removed because it works for me now =)
  3. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

I have a spell annoyance Grasping Bones. You can't see this spell land. Like with petrify the mob goes a stone color. Grasping bones needs to do something similar. I can't tell if it lands or not. They just need to work on the graphic for this spell.
  4. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

The mob gets the "ohhh pretty lights" glowing sparkles around his head.
  6. ARCHIVED-vroxx Guest

Thanks for all the hard work Jakanden...

Keeping that hefty list updated must be a chore.

Just wanted to say thanks, maybe someday a dev will glance at it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

Withering Affliction (Level 31) - This spell does not show up in our "Maintained Spells" window

Can someone else check this? I see it as the same icon as Static Pulse in my maintained spells list. I assume this was fixed at the same time Blight was added.
  8. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

Xelha's Fallen Hero (Level 20) - The pet appears to have an AoE taunt that is not encounter locked which causes mobs in nearby area to aggro and we have no way of controlling this AoE.

I think this has been discounted and there is no non-encounter AoE. (Just trying to help keep the list clean and accurate ;) )
  9. ARCHIVED-RixxB Guest

Lich - Graphics convert me to a flaming grim spellbinder in my robe, with hair. The Hair is screwed up, rubberbands around. Would be cool if it worked.

Dartains Cloaking Debris - does absolutely nothing. no animation no cast nothing. EDIT- It does do something, but its a really poor looking aura thingy. NEEDS BOOSTING to look decent.

Oh and Level 30 ghost - no maintained spell icon, and at 15 mins you go invisible. Then you have to cast Bone form, and cancel it, to show again (or zone).

Ghost stacks with horse, which I like. Hope they DONT fix this part.

Wish the other fluff spells didnt toss me off of horse :( Need to Fix that. Bone, Mist, Lich, Skel Regiment, all cause horse to go away.

Rixx 50 Necro AB
    Message Edited by RixxB on 01-20-2005 07:49 PM
    Message Edited by RixxB on 01-20-2005 07:58 PM
    Message Edited by RixxB on 01-21-2005 01:45 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

I will update the link with info from late page 5 and page 6 tommorrow (I am too tired tonight). Rest assured I am not ignoreing it =)
  11. ARCHIVED-DJ-Droxen Guest

Question is Jaull's Swarm of Spiders (Level 30) swarm of rats and plage rats all on the same timer because if they arnt that would be awsum dammage ...... but prolly are i just figured ask because what the hell.......
  12. ARCHIVED-Gridpoet Guest

Still looking for a little bit of that love that you gave those goody-2-shoes conjurers from disneyland:smileytongue:

keep up the good work guys...i havnt had anything to add because you guys are doing such a thourogh job and beating me to it :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-thisMoriMori Guest

My pet still doesn't evacuate with me--tried it a few more times, this time in Varsoon. Is it really just me? maybe my troubador is broken. :/

I don't care all that much except that it's supposed to be fixed. And that it's just happening to ME!
  14. ARCHIVED-Necronstreksis Guest

As of a couple days ago my pet was still being left behind in RE... not sure if it's just the zone, or if they only partial fixed it (or didn't at all?).
  15. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

16. ARCHIVED-batter_then_u Guest

assassins dont get backstab fool
  17. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Gee thanks for the articulate post....
  18. ARCHIVED--Baz_al-Boa- Guest

I had to evacuate from deep in RE several times over the weekend. On no occassion was my minion evac'd with me and the group.
    Baz
  19. ARCHIVED--Baz_al-Boa- Guest

Thanks for taking just part of my post Seeko and using it to make a moronic and mindless post. As I indicated, this isn't a game killer and I recognized that it was not an issue that needed an "importance" tag on it. Neither have I wished for anything out of the ordinary except for ... oh lets see? ... having my minion present when I start a fight. That's not asking too much for you is it?
  20. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

If you are on horseback, yes.