Necromancer DPS/PVP AA Specs/Builds 2013 ?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by JohnWaynexo, Mar 30, 2013.

1. JohnWaynexo New Member

Necromancer AA Specs/Builds 2013 ?

Been searching through google, really struggling to find an up to date guide for necromancer DPS/PVP AA Specs/Builds.. If anyone is able share one they know or give one it would be much appreciated.

I am sure EQ2 had an armory of sorts when the game was released but appears the games website has gone backwards across the years.

Thanks,

John.
  2. JohnWaynexo New Member

Bump? Surely someone could make or share one up to date please :D
  3. Minnow New Member

Try Googling: eq2 necro AA
  4. Minnow New Member

Also, EQ2U gives the option to search for guilds (for PVP specs check for guilds on Nagafen, the pvp server), and from there you can search their members and check out their AA specs.
  5. Applo Member

I really don't condone copying other people's specs as a truly good build is going to be built for you: your gear, playstyle and group dynamic. There are of course a few abilities that are worthless, but honestly, just look at your options and think about how the abilities will most improve the way you play.

Also, you can put an AA mirror in every house. I have 3 AA mirrors I use depending on the group dynamics (solo/utility/full dps).

Just mess with them, test it out on training dummies or keep a parse going for when you are out and about.