Necromancer - A Big Complaint

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Garandhire, Nov 28, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-reefus Guest

Hellrazor Gravemaster necro of 56 levels in EQ morell thule *sp necro of 24 level on Najena

All AQ6 done as you will be able to see, can you see my spells and their levels??

i have no problem solo'n solo oranges yellows and whites. i have no problems with agro from said mobs when solo'n EXCEPT when the pathing bug kicks in.

have you tried what i asked of you ?? have an enc,bruiser,scout of same level solo with you?? who killed faster??

AND YOU STILL HAVENT SAID ONE DARN THING YOU LIKE ABOUT BEING A NEC.
    you say you like being a nec, yet cannot come up with a single thing you like about them, at least in all my complaining i complain about something

i dont just say Necs are bad.
    I dont like necs.
    i say necs are bad and point out reasons why
    i say i dont like my nec and point out raesons why

but i bet you'll just try to insult my play or my gear instead of MAKING A POINT.
  2. ARCHIVED-Hidohebhi Guest

Things I love about necros:

AoE spells that don't aggro everything. Not particular to necro, just very cool.
    AoE dots. I love Seism. So does my group.
    Petrify. I pull with dots then petrify to lose aggro. My healer likes this too.
    Good selection of pet models, imho.
    Tiered spell system. It works logically if you figure it out.
    Pet follow that works (mostly).
    more coming as I think of em...

PS. 56 necro? That's pretty low to judge all necros by if you have never played the end game.

Oh, and we don't HAVE to make a point. We don't HAVE to defend the necro. We like it, you don't. Reroll, cancel and shut the hell up. mm'kay?
    Message Edited by Hidohebhi on 12-07-2004 12:35 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Mita'ku Guest

Who the heck cares if you kill it faster or not. You rely on DOTs how fast do you think they should be able to tic? You might not be able to kill it faster, but are you still able to kill it? Yea...thought so...not a great point there. 'Oh my class is broken cause I can't kill something as fast as something else' ohh great point. Maybe you should think of a different one. BTW. Comparing armor to our spells? Hmm last I checked we also wear armor, so how can you make that connection?
    And who is insulting who? All I see you doing is saying "oh all you can do is say you like the class. If you don't make a point blah blah blah" Who the heck cares if they don't defend why they like the class? Guess what...the point is, they don't have a reason not to like it!! there you go...point made. I for one love the class. I seem to be able doing quite well. And yes I'm a lvl 25 necro btw. Not all of my spells are app III or above, sure most of them are. But guess what? I use what I have and make the most of it...just like every other class.
    And if you haven't figured a way around that bug with the pet before they fixit. You aren't as smart as you think you are. It's based on how far away from the mob you are when you send the pet in to attack. Guess what send em in from a little further away and you will never have that problem...but if you do, just call the pet back, the mob will attack it, and your pet will turn around attack, and stand there. If you don't want to do that, just petriy the freaking thing so it stops! Anyways I'm done here. And like everyone else has said, don't like it, get the hell out and have fun complaining about some other class in another game. Either that, or instead of wasting your time on the forums...go back in game and figure out how to play your class better. Seems that everyone who likes the class can play it just fine.

Message Edited by Mita'ku on 12-08-2004 08:47 AM