Necro Pet Pictures?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Scylar, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Scylar New Member

Hi,

where i can find any Necro Pet Pictures?

Thx
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

EQ2i has some of the older ones, but as far as T10, I don't know if they have those or not. I'll check later if I can find the time and inclination at the same moment.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

There's a thread on both the necro and conjy sections of EQ2flames from when COE was about to launch that has the 93+ pets. I don't think anyone has really compiled and corrected the old wiki's with updated pictures in a long time.
  4. Koleg Active Member

The 93+ pets are all the same model with different a color base and more graphical elements per spell level.
  5. Scylar New Member

thx all!
  6. Larloch New Member

Are Necro pets always tiny or just when you are low level?
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Check to make sure that you don't have Shrink Servant on.
  8. Larloch New Member

Ok, thanks a lot. I will check for that.

Edit:

Ok, I looked Shrink Servant up and is that still something that Summoners get at level 10? Because I'm not level 10 yet. Did they change it so everyone has that now from the start of the game? I checked around in all my pet options and buffs and I didn't see anything like that. Is my skeleton suppose to be small? The pictures I saw on the wiki looked normal size and skeletons weren't this small in EQ 1. My skeleton is like gnome sized.

If my pets grow bigger later I'm fine with that. I just hope all the pets aren't little mini versions like the one you start with. I'd rather be able to choose to shrink him when I need to rather than have no choice about it. But, it makes sense for your pets to be small and weak when your character is weak. I just wanted to be sure that changes later.

Thanks again.
  9. Bloodlich Member

Yes the pets do get larger as you level, sometimes to the point where they can be a annoyance in a small dungeon.
  10. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Thanks BL. It has been years since I was a young necro and my memory isn't something that one might term reliable for a period of time that distant.
  11. Bloodlich Member

No problem RF. I remember when all the pets were the same pet model and size, the tank pet was only a zombie, the mage was a skeleton in green/red flame (depending on spell version) and the scout was a microsoft paint shadowman. Ah the good ol' days, now you young necros stay off my lawn! :D
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

It doesn't help that I'm past 40 IRL. :eek: