Necro Macro's

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-cspinner, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-cspinner Guest

Was curious is there somewhere that has a list of all the necro macro's etc i seen the conj has some but dont see any listed for necro.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Boran Guest

Probably better to ask for a specific macro. Only one I used to use was the master ability one but I got rid of that when I got fetish ui.
  3. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Yeah, there are not really class specific macro's per say.
    What are you looking for your macro/macros to do exactly?
  4. ARCHIVED-cspinner Guest

Not really looking for any spell in specific was not sure if there were any crucial macro's a necro should have and use? Like if ya look in the conj forums they list a whole set of different macros to use .. Was just seeing if any other fellow necros had some good ones they recommend?
  5. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

Only one I use is:

/g Incoming Sacrificial Heart to %T

/r Incoming Sacrificial Heart to %T

/usea Sacrificial Heart
  6. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

LOL
    Yep, I have the same one.
    I have not really needed any other macro per say since there is not really any routine I have found I do, but modify as I go along.
    Maybe a rez Macro to let others know you about to cast rez, and the Master Strike macro.
  7. ARCHIVED-Boran Guest

/r Lifetap inc in 5 seconds...heal me ffs
    /g Lifetap inc in 5 seconds...heal me ffs

:)
  8. ARCHIVED-cspinner Guest

ffs? im prolly gonan feel dumb after you tell me what it stands for .. But some reason I can not think of it =\
  9. ARCHIVED-Boran Guest

How to put this so the filter doesn't get it....

FFS = For Fek Sake (or similar :))
  10. ARCHIVED-cspinner Guest

o_O Now I knew it meant something like that :) But thanks for informing me :)
  11. ARCHIVED-MadLordOfMilk Guest

/g INC! >>LIFEBURN<< in 5s!
    /usea Lifeburn

/g INC! >>Sacrificial Heart<< to %T
    /usea Sacrificial Heart

/g INC! >>Fearing<< %T
    /usea Dread

/g INC! >>Revivication<< on %T
    /usea Revivication

/pet backoff
    /usea Call Servant (helps a LOT with pet pulling, pet sometimes actually lives, also good for jousting)

/pet attack
    /usea Shadowstep (if you went down that AA line)

Also one for all of my creature masteries :smileyhappy:

In general, macro stuff you're gonna want your group to know. I should probably set up one for a root but eh. An example: "/g AF on %T" "/follow". Really just depends on how you play.
  12. ARCHIVED-Shailas Guest

/g Lifeburn Lifburn Heal Me Heal Me Burn baby burn, Necro Inferno, burn that mutha down!

/r Lifeburn Lifburn Heal Me Heal Me Burn baby burn, Necro Inferno, burn that mutha down!

/usea Lifeburn

:)
  13. ARCHIVED-Dharkone Guest

Here's one for soloing those named/heroic ^^^ which kill your tankpet too fast...
    - Don't send in your pet and switch off all of it's autoattack/guard options.
    - Target the biggy and start spamming this macro:
    : ; usea Eternal Chains ; usea Constrict ;
    : ; usea Lifetap ; usea Dooming Darkness ;
    (erm... I'm typing this by heart, so if it's faulty... )

[/QUOTE]
    Use your Dread spell if target breaks and fall back to your macro spamming... or if Dread fails use your FD (make a judgement call if you should send in your pet or not b4 the FD )...
    To speed things up use a well timed Lifeburn... and if you feel comfortable, do some pet jousting to make it more interesting ;P
    If things go well you can get those tougher mobs which can't be handled bij your pet, even if you try healing it like a templar...
    I use this strategy for soloing the Nest....

regards,
    Cartaphilus
    Lowland Elites on Runnyeye

14. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

g [changed to r for raids] Using Lifeburn on some random crap in 5 secs
    tell Lobar i r using lifeburn, i r not needing a rez kthxbye!!!
    usea Lifeburn
    this sometimes causes problems when im not grouped / raiding with lobar, but Im pretty sure that she loves it.
    ---
    r [changed to g for groups] yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like loving %t (macro happy tok)
    tell %t summoned a new heart to your inventory (macro happy tok)
    usea Sacrificial Heart
    I always feel the need to think up of a new g/r message for my heart macro for each raid, that is this weeks.
    ---
    I have ones for fear and root, but I dont use them. I also have /assist (name of ma) from when I have targeted away from the ma (res etc) and need to get his implied target back quickly.
  15. ARCHIVED-TicklesEQ Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Stealer Guest

I think your Correct Toka Lobar Does Love it.
  17. ARCHIVED-cspinner Guest

Thanks a bunch guys these really help :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Shadeweaver Guest

Other than the obvious heart one? /cackle /g Evil shall always triumph, because good is dumb ;p
  19. ARCHIVED-Velir Guest

[p]/pet ranged[/p][p]/pet melee[/p][p]These are good macros if you like blowing up your mage pet.[/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-Skavon Guest

Macros? How about: /target Gnorbl /pet attack :) Another classic: /r Lifeburn in 5sec /g Lifeburn in 5sec - i am not dieing - heals are welcome! /usea Lifeburn - Skavon