Necro leveling guide?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-ShinGoku, Jun 12, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-ShinGoku Guest

I'm sure that there is probably something meaty hiding from me within the forums but the search isnt working for me atm...

I have a baby necro on the go, lvl 12 with 15 aa so far. Here is my question...

What is the best way to spend my AA for maximum helpfulness / effect for soloing?
  2. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

ShinGoku wrote:
    Spend your first 21 AA points and get Tainted Heals ... this is the first and foremost important AA skill for a soloing Necro to have.
    After you have tainted heals then you can work on your DOT tree and some summoner lines specific to the type of pet you plan on using (Str = Tank or Int = Mage).
    Above everything, except having Tainted Heals, is to make sure you are using the highest upgraded pet you can. I would recomend Expert level as a minimum and Master if you can afford the broker fees.
  3. ARCHIVED-joviel1972 Guest

Just a quick nooby question; What spells contribute to tainted heals? I've never been able to work it out.
    ta muchly
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

After you purchase Tainted Heals, if you examine all of your spells, you will see which ones will heal the pet.
  5. ARCHIVED-romulis Guest

THe ones that heal with tainted heals will say so in green lettering on the spell decription.
  6. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Wrong thread...