Necro Info Thread!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-TraceDAce, Dec 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

I wanted to start this thread for necros to find out info from others across the servers. I am a lvl 21 Necro on the Toxx Server and I here people talking about thier lvls and spells. I play every night and check the Broker and For Sale boards nightly, and I never see any Adept spells for above 20. I also check for regeants to have my wife make the spells, she also harvests all day and still has not gotten and needed regeants. Where are you finding these items at, are we just on a slow server for drops and harvest spots? It is no big deal to me, according to my EQ2Players profile, when i dinged 21 I was the 31st necro to make that lvl so I know there are some out there on our server. Any inputs?
  2. ARCHIVED-Odan_ Guest

well i can tell you in another thread there is a luist of 5 or 6 books from 20-29 that dont drop in adept or master....as far as the harvests its all luck....one day i went out and got a coral on the 3rd node i harvested and the other day i harvested over 700 resources and nothing
  3. ARCHIVED-Theka Guest

ive personally seen favor of the fallen drop in EW off a rat, ive seen a bunch of grims drop in TS and i bought mend bones adept1 from black market broker. the sad fact is i have more 30+ adepts banked and waiting then i have 20 - 29 ones scribed. the drop rate for 20 - 29 adepts must be foobared.