Necro efficiency/utility/damage/lvl50 concerns revisited

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

Didn't think you were derailing it, I worded it wrong and sorry 'bout that.
  2. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

finally changed our rod spells wonder how many charges adetp3/master 1 give? would love to see some screenshots.

Necromancer changes: - Summoned Hearts now have additional charges based on spell rank.
  3. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Master gives 4 charges.

The heart is 34 power every 4 seconds for 20 seconds. ( 170 total mana gain )
  4. ARCHIVED-Midgebil Guest

Thanks for the information and post, El Chup. I don't look much into other classes and it's good to know when we're getting screwed, lol. You mentioned other classes having a pet that could be controlled, is it like our static pets currently? Are they always up? Do they do decent DPS? Can they do any tanking? Was a bit upset to hear this, maybe I just read it wrong.

Also, pretty sad to hear the heart is getting lowered to that much. While it's a bit over powered now, at Master 1 quality at least, 170 still seems kind of low. :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Illusionist have a crappy little permanent pet.
  6. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

The sorcerer dumbfire pets were acting like limited pets with taunt, self heals etc. They have since been nerfed into the dirt leaving only the illusionists with the doppleganger and the coercers with their charmed pet.
  7. ARCHIVED-Deson Guest

So much for one of my true joys in this game-Dumbfires are no longer afftected by group buffs. I'll miss my mini skelly army. I hope they change this for summoners at least.
  8. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

The new rat spell summons dogs.
  9. ARCHIVED-Deson Guest

Very nice. Seems I misread the update anyhow, says pet buffs not group buffs so in theory they should still pop as they do now on live-fully buffed with everything on the group. Yay mini skellies! Did notice the change on defensive stances though. Looking forward to joining beta tomorrow.
    Message Edited by Deson on 09-11-2005 11:01 AM