Necro Dream Robe

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-evhallion, Feb 13, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-vwlssknght Guest

FLAVOR FLAV!
  2. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

No. Djinn Master zone is different from Poet's Palace.
    Enter the Shimmering Citadel and go to the very Eastern tower, all the way to the top. At the top you'll see a Mirror and a Prism. The mirror is to enter the fight between Barakah and Siyamak, and the prism is the Djinn Master's Prism where you fight the Djinn Master.
    They have no relation to Poet's Palace.
    Yep. You're right. That is the Staff of Second Life, Tzandor. It takes two forms, the staff, or it can transform into a wand that shares the same graphic as the pries "scepter". As long as it is at 100% condition, you can turn it into either, but the stats change a little bit.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kirotaan Guest

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D thats awesome :D
  4. ARCHIVED-Magik01 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Tallika_Runwithbears Guest

Nice Robe!! Killer Staff weapon!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Griffith1026 Guest

Where can i find the Shimmering Citadel ??
  7. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Well... for someone who has not done the access quest yet, the easiest way to get into the Shimmering Citadel is from the Pillars of Flames. If you take the carpet from the Swiftrider Camp out to the Eastern Stinging Islands, you can look behind you as you land, and see a climbable wall going downward to one of the islands. This island is covered with Snake Ladies, but if your faction with them is neutral or good, you wont have aggro issues.
    Just make your way to the main part of the island, and you'll see a floating mirror inside a shallow cave. Enter the mirror, and it will transport you to the lowest portion of the Shimmering Citadel, which is the caverns. From there, you'll have to wind your way upward through the caverns to get to the main part of the Citadel itself.
  8. ARCHIVED-Belaythien Guest

Woo ... crazy stats. The blue lining spoils it though :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

how long is the recast on the effect on the robe?
  10. ARCHIVED-Eldjin Guest

Yeah I think I can forget that robe.... to complicated for me to get :p
  11. ARCHIVED-R2Chief2 Guest

whats a necro doing in qeynos harbor?
  12. ARCHIVED-Errie_Tholluxe Guest

slumming :smileytongue:
  13. ARCHIVED-hatefullintent Guest

What are you doing in a Necro Thread ? :D

But in all seriousness I own Qeynos Ò¸ó.
  14. ARCHIVED-Tin_Tinneth Guest

I woulda thought it was a Conjuror..