Necro Dream Robe

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-evhallion, Feb 13, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yes it's real, post this into your chat and hit enter: \aITEM -1136383355 -224829518:Netherworld Robe\/a
    Message Edited by evhallion on 02-13-200612:33 PM
    Message Edited by evhallion on 02-13-200612:57 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

/drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  3. ARCHIVED-jeanjuedi Guest

Is that for real? I don't know what else to say! Summoner only gear, I would say the best looking robe I have seen, and unbelievable stats? Please tell me this isn't shopped, lol. Plus, how long does the effect last, and what is reuse timer? If it was real, wouldn't it list that as well?
  4. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

SO VERY VERY NICE.!!!!!

Thx SOE ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

Where does that drop at?
  6. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Looks like the robe that dropped off the Djinn Master to me.
  8. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

Very correct actually. Thanx for the correction.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tharangus Guest

Impressive. And what would one have to kill to aquire such a garment?

Edit: Nevermind... reading replies now.
    Message Edited by Tharangus on 02-13-200602:28 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

Yep, and the Djinn Master can only be fought within the Epic Instance of Poets Palace correct?

That would mean in order to have a chance at this robe, you first have to do Poets Access, and then the Access quest for Epic Poets (which has you collect the UBER rare gold/silver scales that only drop from keeper) and then use them in MajDul to fight the 2 EpicX4 dragons).

Then you can go into the zone and try to fight the X4 mob that may drop one of these for 1 in the 48 in the group.

Sounds like a HUGE pain... thankfully they made it have kick **** stats and effects AND make it look so [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] cool.

Still though... easier to get a Prismatic v1.0 than this.. heh.
  11. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Actually, PP2 is a cakewalk compared to the djinn master. I would guess that the djinn master takes ~10 to 15 times more skill/effort/dedication than PP2. Two guilds world wide have beaten him. Dozens have beaten PP2.
  12. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Yeah this thing is ubber and made for the ubberest. I'll never see one... but thats cool.
  13. ARCHIVED-Zachatan Guest

screw the robe... whast the staff :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Tharangus Guest

Staff of Second Life (might be wrong about the name) from the Peacock line (aka, prismatic 2.0... even though there's nothing prismatic about it).

15. ARCHIVED-Shellfoon Guest

I'm pretty sure that's the Godking staff
  16. ARCHIVED-Dalinor Guest

OH MY GOD......
    I NEED DETAILS....LIKE NOW!!!!! how long it last, whats reuse? how many ahve dropped...
    Message Edited by Dalinor on 02-13-200606:12 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Leawyn Guest

Looks just like keepers robe with purple trim. /shrug.

Nice stats tho! Definately worth attaining and at least you'll look slightly different than everyone else.
  18. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Goodluck obtaining that one tho babe :p
  19. ARCHIVED-hatefullintent Guest

20. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

lol good pose Alix and gratz to you and NPU. Sorry if we got too much drool on your new robe. ;)