Navigating to a precise location on map?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Evangeline von Winter, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Evangeline von Winter New Member

Hey guys so heres my question.
    I have been going nuts trying to find an Urn and I found a website giving its location but navigating around using /loc isnt getting me anywhere.
    I remember a long long long time ago (on EQ1 before EQ2 launched) tghere was a website that allowed you to type in the zone name and the location and it would show you a map of that zone with a yellow dot on that location. I cant currently find anything like that and navigating this zone looking for this urn is chewing up literally 5 hours today.

Any help?
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

type /wa ### ### ###, Enter; then one will receive guidance "location is above, below..." and or a wispy trail to follow to said location.
    where # are the location of the Way point you wish to find.
    Carizia and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I usually use /way ##, ##, ## myself, but sometimes it's helpful to look stuff up on the EQ2Maps website. And REALLY helpful to install EQ2Maps if you haven't already!
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Evangeline von Winter New Member

You guys have been an amazing resource for helping me when im ready to start pulling my hair out. Thank you so much everyone for all your help
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.