Nature's Grace

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Menko, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Menko Member

are there any wardens doing melee and actually using this?
    or do wardens have an utterly useless epic 2.0 spell.....
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's useful in conjunction with the ethrealist Feedback Loop ascension. Aside from that... it's garbage.
  3. Kicks New Member

I'm using it everytime my ascensions are on cooldown. I think it's a fairly nice buff.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You get waaaaaay more damage from keeping clearwater current (with the damage proc) up on 3 people than from Nature's Grace.
    Beanno likes this.
  5. Kicks New Member

And what do you do the rest of the time? Sit and wait?
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

Heal, hit combat arts, hit ascessions..
    Keeping clearwater on 3 characters takes a bunch of time. Clearwater ascension, CA or heal rinse and repeat.
    Without feedback loop, the 'bonus' damage you get from Nature's Grace doesn't make up for the Clearwaters you're not hitting for it's duration.
  7. Kicks New Member

Since Natures Grace and Howling with the Pack are on the same cooldown and have the same duration,I use them in conjunction and don't have to heal during the time. Nice during VC. As I said it's a fairly nice buff. You don't have to use it if you prefer your clearwater playstyle.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

I don't use clearwater primarily for healing.. I use it primarily for the dps from the damage shield.
    Since nearly all named mobs have a constant 3 sec (some more often) non-blockable AoE, anybody you put clearwater on is going to take damage.. and hence proc damage.. put it on your tank and anybody taking extra hits and the damage will proc up even faster.
  9. Kicks New Member

As I said, if you prefer your clearwater playstyle play that way. I experimeted with clearwater on multiple players and felt it was a big waste of time.