Nathen Ironforge

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragan, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Dragan Active Member

With all of the new child models, why is Nathen still using the ubercreepy shrunken adult look? Is it because he is multi-zone (Qeynos Provincial District-Harbor Area/Frostfell Wonderland -stuck to a frozen lamppost-/and a Station Cash item?)

Or is it something more...sinister...like the Ex-Baron Ironforge's Back up plan?

I mean Even Molly has a Child Model now!
  2. Hammdaddy Active Member

Please don't waste a day changing his model, and instead fix me some itemization or raid mobs. Thank you.
  3. Rainmare Well-Known Member

art is just as important to people as your precious raid mobs that only 5% of the population ever even see, much less fight.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

The raid content in EQ2 now is so easy that anyone who wants to see it (and kill it) can do so.
  5. Ragna Well-Known Member

Well, Nathan IS ubercreepy...

Nathan Ironforge is Innoruuk in disguise, sewing hatred in the very heart of Qeynos.
  6. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Nah. Inny in diguise is definately Qho.
  7. Dragan Active Member

You know there ARE more than one team the art team is slightly different from the content team, so you are better off posting that desire in Zones and Population's Forum rather than the Look and Feel one.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll get right on fixing those itemization thingies as soon as Xelgad fixes the Sarnak bugs!

Happy New Year!
    Guiscard, Rijacki and Mystfit like this.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

I am laughing massively here Ttobey :D , I am not sure if you are joking or not but if you are not and Xelgad is indeed looking at Sarnaks you have made me an extremely happy player.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Xelgad couldn't animate his way out of a potted fern!
    Our team is broken into many areas of expertise. I don't code, they don't animate and they also need us when they get into trouble in bar fights.
    Katz, Guiscard, Rijacki and 2 others like this.
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

Epic. :)
    Guiscard likes this.
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

If I am remembering right isn't Xelgad the guy in charge of player-mechanics and Gninja is more encounter mechanics? They both are coders I think... Though you yourself said that Sarnak's basically needed a reanimate, which is not a small task.

A lot of discussion around itemization and stuff has been going on over the break. Generally though seems most people like Solo Zones being around just think that Heroic Content isn't clear enough an upgrade over Solo to be worth running. But that's not an Art-Team kind of thing.

Happy New Year to you too Ttobey!
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

You know the joke is less funny when you explain it all out. ;) ;) ;)
    Mystfit likes this.
  14. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Only reason they opened player studio is so the submitters will start taking the blame for not fixing itemization and PvP.
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

Well... yeah :( sorry bout that. I am a very literal person.
  16. Endara Member

Awesome. Maybe Gninja could add bellybuttons to the skin textures of non-SOGA models? That'd be great, thanks. :D
  17. Hammdaddy Active Member

Get rid of station cash item #3000 team and bring them to the raid team, winning.
  18. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I hope you are misunderstanding for comedic effect and not ignorant of why that would help nothing.
  19. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Leave the creepy little bugger the way he is lol. At this point you'd just be tinkering with tradition and legacy.
    Estred likes this.
  20. Dragan Active Member

I want to see what he looks like as a Bratty Kid maybe with a unique "Tongue stuck to a post" animation.
    Guiscard likes this.