Nagfen 20 pvp

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Crumben, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie. I miss the game alot and want to come back but after inspecting you I'm a little discouraged knowing how much of an advantage being a master crafter gives at low levels. I neither have the time or will power to do so lol.
  2. Trasor Active Member

Flesh the Dungeon Finder stuff is all you need and a little plat, all the stuff is on broker, you are all good to go
  3. Intercession Member

Got toons on both sides. GTG.
  4. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I'll give it a go then.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  5. Lethlian Active Member

Just to make sure are you guys locking at lvl 20 specifically? Or doing it from 20 to 28?

I'll make some toons and def do it up with you guys. Just let me if its 20. I'm down for whatever.
  6. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

It's level 20 specifically.
  7. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Also I have been trying to run some dungeon makers for tokens and i have yet to receive any award for doing one. I get no xp or tokens, what do?
  8. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Uninstall to the terrible game
  9. Trasor Active Member

Come Freep with us Flesh
  10. Pawder Active Member

Since there are only like 15 players, why don't you get in global and figure out what side is really lacking.
  11. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

20's pvp is starting to pick up. We have been having some really great close fights just about every wf. Q's and Freep's about even with numbers. XXX is getting in on the 20's and we're hoping they exile to keep things even, which i think they will.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  12. Stylish Active Member

Yep we hope to be out there very soon!
    Deathpoke likes this.