Nagfen 20 pvp

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Crumben, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Crumben New Member

We are bringing level 20 PvP to nagafen theres already about 10 players doing it maybe more we are encouraging all sides to do it. We have a warfields night on friday where my guild runs them all day and it's been a hit! Got alot of players out there pvping. Please come join us!

Guild name "Invincible" Q side

We need more frps and exiles! im an exile and it's alot of PvP for exiles!!! Come on out we all miss the pvp action in world.
  2. Deathpoke Member

Let's do this! It's nice to see people actually doing something to try and revive open world PvP instead of just being negative and naysaying.
  3. Pawder Active Member

Wow, 10 players. That sounds like the server is in full swing. Now if there were full zones, then you would have something. 10 players would be on my timer and the fun would end. It's time to let this go. Move on. Let SOE bring it back if they want to. There has to be other reasons to play the game other than a handful of players that want kills. If SOE ever shows a fix or even an interest in fixing pvp, that would be a start. Until then, I will save my time and money on something that has a future.
  4. Exur Well-Known Member

What is that? I've tried to find "that" game and they all fail the same after the newness wears off. Not trolling, I'm honestly curious what that game with a future is..... I haven't seen or played anything that is appealing after 2 weeks of game play in dam near 10 years.
  5. Driskell Active Member

I took over a year off the game and tried guild wars 2, elder scrolls hell even world of tanks to name a few ..I can not find a game with true open world pvp like eq2...I came back to the game because there is no better game out that is not a flash in the pan or that has open world pvp like eq2. Like I posted in an earlier post I read on flames and the forums people can not find a better pvp game then this..So whats wrong with coming back and trying to get people to come back and play again?
  6. Slant Well-Known Member

I'm personally very interested in star citizen. I have loved Chris Roberts other games and now he has all the funding in the world to make an MMO so im hopeful.

I agree so far nothing has been able to replace EQ2 for PVP. I just try to say away from the MMORPG genre since I know its not the same but I always give in and try every game anyway.
  7. Fetish Well-Known Member

Is there any equivalent guild on the Freeport side? Otherwise, I don't see how this could be any fun...unless everyone goes Exile.
  8. Deathpoke Member

I was approached by the leader of The Guardians (Freeport) about max level PvP via guild vs guild wars. I told him the same as on other posts that we're working on max level but don't yet have enough to compete. I recently sent him a mail asking if anyone in his guild would be interested in this as well. Haven't heard back yet. I do know there are some exiles out there locked at 20 as well.
  9. Slant Well-Known Member

Curious what pvp at lvl 20 is like with things like plague bringer and grand finale
  10. Deathpoke Member

It can be tough for sure with such big hitters. AA is a must. You check out the Twinking Twenties post? Some general tips to compete at lvl 20. It is fun for sure but you have to come prepared.
  11. Trasor Active Member

Hopefully there will be some effort to balance things out and promote lower level PvP as it allows new people to join in at a more relaxed environment. Also, I am trying to go Freeportian and join a guild/6-man group willing to fight them.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  12. Fetish Well-Known Member

Hrm...so, evil side, Troubadour or Illusionist?
    Deathpoke likes this.
  13. Creasote Well-Known Member

Now that I have had some time to think about it, probably the most intriguing part of low level pvp will be stats like reuse, recovery and casting times as they will not be maxed out. Utility will actually be an important part of the game again.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  14. Pawder Active Member

MMO's are kinda strange right now. Seems like they ram them down your throat to get their investment back then leave you hanging. I gave up on that type of game and have had a great time playing mobile app games like Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. Yes, they are not pvp in the same sense, but they do hold your attention and you dont have to pay a sub. Yes you can spend tons of money on them but I wonder how much I have invested in EQ2 with all the expansions. Until a good Shadowbane style open pvp MMO comes my way, I will stick to whats fun. Begging SoE to fix this game for years is not fun.
  15. Driskell Active Member

We usually have Q's every wf..we really need freeps or exiles to come to ant...and Sora I have found some pvp while killing names in fallen gates and storm hold and some in bb...I go harvesting and name killing and usually find pvp..
    Deathpoke likes this.
  16. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to reinstall and give the 20's thing a try. Although I know which classes will be insane with 340 aa, I want to try something unconventional and see how I do.
  17. Trasor Active Member

Flesh we could go around healing like we did on 39s. Defiler/Fury combo was a lot of fun.
  18. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Ah yeah, good times. I would be up for that again.
  19. Slant Well-Known Member

100% reuse IMO has been one of the biggest flaws with pvp for the last several years and the main reason I rarely played at lvl cap.
  20. Ilovecows Active Member

inb4 level 28s start showing up

in all seriousness, this sounds interesting. I might log on and make a level 20 character to mess around again, for old time's sake. Sadly though, all of my twinks currently are in the 38-39 range. I guess I need to make myself a brand new character. Now only to decide the class :)