Nagafen's Newsy News Hall

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Naylie-DelANews, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Naylie-DelANews Guest

Currently the Guide program is figuring out guide coverage for the server. Until that time the Swat Guides and the Community Team will be covering running quests on the server. We are in the process of working out a schedule for the next two weeks and once that is done we will be posting it here.

We will say that Nagafen should see some Community Team members on around 10:00 am pacific Wednesday morning handing out the Guide Frostfell quests. And I (Naylie) will be on around 5:30 pm pacific to offer out a few more Frostfell quests.

Stay tuned for more information.
  2. ARCHIVED-Naylie-DelANews Guest

The Aether Races in Thundersteppes should be up and running as soon as the Gnomes can get them going.
  3. ARCHIVED-Charbon Guest

Hello all! The Thundering Steppes Guide-Version Aether Racing is going up now! Will be up the next six hours - come and enjoy - get yerself a green flying disc and even see if you can beat ole Charbon. }:>
    -Charb
  4. ARCHIVED-Shirra Guest

We had technical issues. We should be ready to start the event any moment.
    We apologize for the delay.
  5. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

You mean I missed a chance to beat Charbon? Dangs it... I needs to keep my bug whalloper handy for the next time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Charbon Guest

Ratongas are always slower than the great arasai race! But no worries the Aether Races are still going strong!
  7. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

For Thursday, December 22, 2011, Charbon will be on Nagafen at 9:00 AM PST and Naylie will be on again at 5:30 PM PST to offer out a few more Frostfell quests.
  8. ARCHIVED-Charbon Guest

Isulith wrote:
    Yes but what will Charbon be up to?
    nyeh it is creepy to refer to yourself in the 3rd person isn't it? ;p
  9. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

Charbon wrote:
    Creeeeepy!
  10. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

For today, Friday, December 23, 2011, we will have someone available to give out the Guide Frostfell quests starting at 10:00 AM PST. Then, I (Isulith) will be available starting at 6:30 PM PST. Merry Frostfell everyone!
  11. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

We will be continuing the round of Frostfell guide quests this week starting today: December 27, 2011. I (Isulith) will be on hand starting at around 7:30 PM PST. We will then have someone from our Community team there tomorrow, December 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM PST and I will be around again at 7:30 PM PST. Merry Frostfell everyone!
  12. ARCHIVED-Charbon Guest

Come by right now to Eastern Wastes to see the Coldain - they have a quest within the realm of Kael Drakkel for you all!
  13. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

Hey everyone! I will be on later at around 7:30 PM PST. We had one of our awesome Community members on around 10:00 AM PST again to give out the gift quest. Since I was in Qeynos yesterday, I will be in Gorowyn this evening. Tomorrow we will also have one of our Community team members on around 10:00 AM PST again. I will then also be on again around 7:30 PM PST in Kelethin. We've had a lot of fun hanging out with you so thank you for coming and hanging out with us!
  14. ARCHIVED-GuideLaknot Guest

15. ARCHIVED-GuideLaknot Guest

Greetings Denziens of Nagafen's Lair!

The Guides of the Shattered Lands have a few events in mind just for you!

Those Dwarves be darned, they are out in force this week. Be on the look out in Eastern Wastes for a member of the Stormshield Clan. They are looking for people to dare trek within the depths of Kael Drakkel on 3/8/2012 at about 1pm PST.

Then, again, that researcher Braxle will be out and about in Butcherblock trying to find out about ancient Kobolds. You should look for him and help with the research on 3/10/2012 at Noon PST.

Signed,

Laknot D'Boriath

*Please note that start times are approximate and this in no way guarantees that the event will take place. Real life can happen to us guides too, but if it does - we will try to give as much notice as possible in the event of a cancellation.
  16. ARCHIVED-yellowbirdj Guest

Any word on where the guide is for today? Been looking around BB and he's not here yet =(
  17. ARCHIVED-Dinendall Guest

Those dwarfs are still at it... rumour has it a dwarven Axe Collector is looking for research assistants in Butcherblock Mountains around Greater Faydark. Look out for him at 1400hrs PST on 3/12/12
  18. ARCHIVED-wolfoxes Guest

Why don't you guides offer rewards for pvp matches or do other pvp related things. Keep Nagafen a pvp server, as it should be.
  19. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Guides can only have the tools and Quest rewards made available to us. And the aim of the Guide Program is to enhance the player's roleplay experience. Which is not exclusive of PvP.
  20. ARCHIVED-wolfoxes Guest

Squeecha wrote:
    and this is why u have maybe 3 people show up..