Nagafen Rumours

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Dinendall, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Soulclaim New Member

Can someone please do the kael drakkel event on nagafen please??
  2. Soulclaim New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  3. Miriele Guide

Greetings!

We would be happy to try our best and accommodate if we can! Was there a particular day/time you were looking for? I know we do run this quest regularly, so it is possible we may not be catching you when you are online!
  4. Zinj Well-Known Member

Hmm. I'm not familiar with the Kael Drakkel one. The Nebulous Newsies on the other hand, was very cool. I did that one over on Butcherblock this weekend and the 66 slot bag is a very nice prize. A lot of zone travel, and you have to sneak into at least two of your opposing alignment cities to find quest mobs (and not get scotched by opposing players or guards!)
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

Pfft.. if it was easy, everyone would does it. :)
  6. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

There have been several rumors we have picked up and hope those brave adventurers who are strong enough will lend a hand!

#1) I have heard rumors of a great hunter looking to challenge our heroes of Norrath to enter the mighty city of Kael Drakkel. Do you have what it takes to accept this task?
    Look for this hunter of giants in Eastern Wastes on Saturday 11/29/2014 around 1130am PST (earth time) and prove yourself worthy!

#2) There have also been rumors floating around of a shaman in need of assistance to aid in restoring balance to the spirit world.
    Stop by Cardin Ward in Obol Plains on Sunday 11/30/2014 around 1230pm PST (earth time) and lend your help if you dare!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  7. Zinj Well-Known Member

/em bangs head against the stone walls of Freeport.

It would be when I'm playing taxi driver for the family running all over New England for the Thanksgiving holiday.
  8. Miriele Guide

Hehe!

Keep a look out, we will have more quests coming your way!
  9. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

I have heard some rumors of help that may be needed! Are there any adventurers out there willing to lend a hand?

#1) There has been news of a bard looking for inspiration on songs he is being asked to write! Stop by the Enchanted Lands docks on Tuesday 12/2/2014 around 1pm PDT (earth time) if you have some creativity to share!

#2) There have also been rumors floating around of a shaman in need of assistance to aid in restoring balance to the spirit world. Stop by Cardin Ward in Obol Plains on Wednesday 12/3/2014 around 1pm PDT (earth time) and lend your help if you can!

#3) Rumors are also going around of a halfling mage who has been kicked out of her home for telling fortunes! She has never told anyone why and is now looking for new test sub... err customers! Stop by the Nektulos Forest docks on 12/4/2014 around 7pm PDT (earth time) if you dare!

We look forward to seeing you all there if you can!!
  10. Trasor Active Member

Hey Miriele!

I wish I could partake in these! Lots of work coming my way in the next few days, any chance these are going to be re-scheduled? ;)

Or done another day too?

Thanks!
  11. Miriele Guide

Greetings!

As of right now, the quests posted up, will be happening at or about the times noted. If there are any changes, we will definitely let you know as soon as possible. :)
    Keep watching here, as we will be posting more quests as they are scheduled!
  12. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

I have heard rumors of a shaman looking for help to restore balance to the spirit world. Stop by Cardin Ward in Obol Plains on Sunday 12/7/2014 around 12pm PDT (earth time) and lend a hand if you can!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  13. Zinj Well-Known Member

It's 17:45 EST, 12/12/2014.

Do you know where your favorite guide is?
  14. Miriele Guide

Hello!!

I love all guides, and players! Keep a watch here, with Frostfell in full swing, there will be lots going on!
  15. Miriele Guide

Greetings!

There are rumors of a cry for help to any adventurers willing to assist! Stop by the docks in Frostfang Sea on 12/17/2014 around 3pm PDT (earth time) to see if you can lend a hand!

16. Miriele Guide

Another news flash coming in!

There are stories floating around about an ogre who is looking for your help to make Frostfell a little bit better! Stop by the city of Gorowyn on 12/18/2014 around 2pm PDT (Earth time) to see what help you can give!

17. Zinj Well-Known Member

Let's see, 12/17 is Odin's Day, and 3 PM PDT should be 6 PM EDT; if I'm lucky I'll be back from Weight Watchers by then (No, they don't have a lesson plan on how to be a gamer and not be an overweight couch potatoe...yet.) 12/18 is Thor's Day, and 2 PM PDT should be 5 PM EDT, and no fencing classes until after New Year's so I get to play. Yeah! (Don't get me wrong, I like fencing (foil and epee) as much as I like playing EQII. Maybe even a little bit more.)
  18. Mowse Well-Known Member

Want Nebulous Newsies ..most days am ingame 6PM PST. Please
  19. Miriele Guide

Update!

Due to a bad storm, our little ogre friend is delayed and will not be arriving until 12/19/2014 at 2pm PDT to request your assistance. They will be in Gorowyn seeking out any adventurers willing to lend a hand!

20. Mowse Well-Known Member

How long does the Guide stay? The Ogre Boss I work for IRL doesn't let me leave work until 5 PM PST.