Nagafen Rumours

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Dinendall, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

I have heard a rumor of a young fae in need of help from any able bodied adventurers who may be available.

Stop by Loping Plains TODAY 5/26/2014 around 4pm PST to see what assistance you can provide!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  2. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There have been rumors of a pirate who is in need of assistance from those who will heed his call!

Stop by Neriak around 4pm PST on Tuesday 5/27/2047 to see what help they may need!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  3. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There has been talk of a wood elf looking for adventurers willing to assist with a hunting trip he is planning!

Stop by the docks in Village of Shin on Thursday 5/29/2014 around 3pm PST to see what YOU can do to help!

4. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There has been talk of a wood elf looking for assistance with a hunting trip he is planning!

Stop by the Halas docks on Saturday around 12pm PST to see what YOU can do to help!

5. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

A rumor has been going around of a dwarf who will be in New Halas TODAY, Friday 5/30/2014 around 11am PST. He is looking for those willing to assist him with some research!

Do you have what it takes? If so come by and see what you can do for him!
  6. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

I have heard rumors of a great hunter looking to challenge our heroes of Norrath to enter the mighty city of Kael Drakkel. Do you have what it takes to accept this task?

Look for this hunter of giants in or around Outer Kael on Monday 6/2/2014 around 11am PST (earth time) and prove yourself worthy!

7. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

I have heard rumors of a monk who will be in the Commonlands looking for your help with a big event they are planning!!

If you think you may be able to assist, stop by on Tuesday 6/3/2014 around 3pm PST (earth time) on the Commonlands Docks and see what you can do to help!!

8. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There are rumors of a troll in need of assistance from any adventurers willing to help!! Come stop by Gorowyn on Thursday, 6/5/2014 around 5pm PST (earth time) to see what assistance you can provide!!!

9. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

I have heard of a Burynai that is looking for help from those adventurers traveling the lands with a little free time to spare!.

Do you think you can help? If so, stop by the docks of Nektulos Forest around 4pm PST on Monday 6/9/2014 (earth time) and see how you might be able to assist!!

10. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

I have heard rumors of someone needing assistance in Loping Plains on Thursday 6/19/2014 around 5pm PST (earth time)

Stop by and see if you can provide some help!!!

11. Miriele Guide

I have drawn up flyers to place all around Norrath... It is important the adventurers hear of things that are to come, where they may be of assistance. After using the last of my parchment and ink, I collect my traveling gear and set out to post up these important notes of interest for all to see!!!

Monday- 6/23/2014 - around 9am PST (earth time) - News of a Ratonga in the area of Freeport has reached the farthest reaches of Norrath.. He is looking for help to clear his home of some uninvited guests. Can you help?

Tuesday-6/24/2014 - around 1130pm PST (earth time) - Rumors of a voiceless bard have been spoken in the area of the Freeport Docks. Will you please come to his aid?

Wednesday-6/25/2014- around 3pm PST (earth time) - I have heard of a young bard who is unable to travel to far off lands until he completes a required task! Stop by Qeynos Harbor to see how you can help!

Thursday-6/26/2014-around 4pm PST (earth time) - The cries of those in danger have been heard across Norrath! Please stop by Nektulous Forest to see if you can save the halflings from certain death!!
  12. Guide Istima New Member

I hear tell the young bard looking for travel help is going to visit Qeynos on Thursday around 2:00 PST instead of Wednesday.... travel delays happen, you know!
  13. Miriele Guide

Greetings!!

Rumors are spreading of an Aether racing event to be held in Thundering Steppes on Sat 7/5/2014 between 10am and 4pm PST (earth time).

Come stop by and see what challenges await you!!!

14. Miriele Guide

Greetings!!

Just wanted to remind everyone about the aether racing event being held today Sat 7/5/2014 between 10am and 4pm PST (earth time)! Come stop by Thundering Steppes to see what the crazy gnomes have in store for you this fine day!

15. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There have been rumors of an Ogre who has a knack for shopping and needs your help! Stop by the East Freeport Docks on Sunday 7/20/2014 around 11am PST (earth time) to see what assistance you can give!

16. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

There are rumors going around of an epic battle taking place and they are looking for more to join! Do you have what it takes to be a part of this challenge? If so stop by Gorowyn around 6pm PST (earthtime) on Monday 7/28/2014.

17. Miriele Guide

Tinkerfest is upon us... The adventurers or Norrath must know of things that are to come, and where they may be of assistance. After using the last of my parchment and ink, I collect my traveling gear and set out to post up these important notes of interest for all to see!!!

Sunday- 7/27/2014 - around 11am PST (earth time) - News of a crazy gnome tinkerer who is looking for guinea p.... err test subjects to help him with a new invention. Stop by and see what help you can offer!

Thursday- 7/31/2014 - around 5pm PST (earth time) - Rumors are circulating of a gnome looking to gather historical recipes for a book she is creating. She needs your help to complete her life's long work! Stop by Gorowyn to see what you can do!

Saturday- 8/2/2014- around 11am PST (earth time) - A young gnome tinkerer is trying to improve his skills and has not been doing very well at it. He is looking for any adventurers willing to help him with a recent invention that has been giving him a bit o' trouble. Stop by Neriak, near the docks to see what assistance you can give!

18. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

Seems the crazy gnome tinkerer has come into a bit of trouble and his flying machine is out of commission. He will be coming by on 8/1/2014 around 5pm PST instead of today as he has a bit of repairing to do before he can travel!

Thank you for understanding!
  19. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

Some rumors going around!!

I have heard of a magician who has "lost" something and needs it back!! Come out to Butcherblock around 5pm PST today Sat 9/6/2014 (earth time) and see what help you can provide!!

Also the cries of those in danger have been heard across Norrath! Please stop by the Nektulous Forest docks around 12pm PST on Sunday 9/7/2014 (earth time) to see if you can save the halflings from certain death!!

20. Miriele Guide

The cries of those in danger have been heard across Norrath! Please stop by the Nektulous Forest docks around 6pm PST on Monday 9/8/2014 (earth time) to see if you can save the halflings from certain death!!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!