Nagafen Rumours

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Dinendall, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings

Guide Dinendall here. Should I hear of any rumours while I am out and about, I'll be sure to post them here for your all to see. Don't forget to check back regularly!
  2. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Nagafen

Rumours are rife of goings on in Norrath today

• At Noon today those magnificent gnomes and their flying machines will be making an appearance in The Thundering Steppes - want to try your hand and flying around their course? See the Gnomes at the docks at Noon.
    • There is also a rumor that a Coldain Dwarf is looking for help with his fungoid experiments around 1.00pm in Frostfang Sea - look for him on the docks of New Halas.

Any further developments will be reported here as soon as we know!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumours are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  3. Plavem Active Member

while this stuff is cool im at work all day....sad face
  4. Dinendall Elder Guide

:( too - keep an close eye on the forums. If I hear of any other rumors I'll be sure to post them here!
  5. ido10 New Member

Happy to see the guides on Nagafen!!
    I'm sorry I missed both of them...:(

I have a question: is the "Hunting Contest" given by an NPC on Nagafen, like the "Fae Fireflies" one?
  6. Neurasthenia Guide

Wednesday January 30th @ 8 p.m
    (in about an hour)
    Breaking News! A rumor of a savage attack on a musical instrument has been heard coming from New Halas! More information might be found by visiting the docks there and speaking with a local bard.

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  7. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Nagafen

More rumors here!

There is rumor that a Coldain Dwarf is looking for help with his fungoid experiments around 2.00pm tomorrow (Thursday in your Earth days) in Frostfang Sea - look for him on the docks of New Halas.

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  8. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Nagafen

I just heard that a bard is in Sapling Spur outpost looking for help in re-creating a family heirloom said to help create the most wonderful music. Seek him out in Greater Faydark.

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  9. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Nagafen

A friend of mine told me his friends sisters brother in law heard that a Farmer in Antonica needs a hand with his pig herd. Look out for him near Frontier Farm. Seek him out if you can help!

10. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Nagafen

I heard rumors of something happening in the Commonlands today, around 2pm - it seems the Bloodskull Orcs are a bit restless. Perhaps you should investigate??

11. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

Rumors are that there is a gnoll uprising in Blackburrow that needs to be stopped!! We will be going into battle with your help tomorrow, around 12noon (Sunday in Earth days).. Come prepared and ready to fight this gnoll infestation!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  12. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

A little birdie has just given me some more info.. It seems a strange little gnome will be visiting and is looking to create something that requires your help! Check for him on the Frostfang Sea docks area around 1pm in 2 days time when his boat arrives.. (Monday in your earth days)

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. We do our best to validate these rumors ahead of time, however times can change. If so, we will you inform you at our earliest convenience!!
  13. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

Rumor has it that someone has a special occasion tomorrow around 2pm and needs to bake a pie! With your help this could be the best baked pie in Norrath!

14. Seasamin New Member

[IMG]
  15. Seasamin New Member

[IMG]
  16. Miriele Guide

Rumour has it...

That a young gnome inventor will be in town this week to try out a new invention of his, and could use your help!
    Look for him around 5-530pm earth time (PST) on Mon, Tues and Thurs this week!

17. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

I have heard of a dwarf who will be in the Butcherblock Mountains needing assistance with some weapon research. He is a bit obsessed, so he will surely have a task ready for you to perform! The word in Norrath is that he should be coming in around 5pm PST earth time on Monday 1/27/2014, so if you have the time, head out there and see what the little dwarf needs!

18. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!

Rumors have been circulating about a half elf coming to Qeynos who has an eye for business, and is looking to make some deals and trades with some interested parties. She is believed to be heading to Norrath around 2pm PST on Thursday 1/30/2014 earth time.

If you are in town, head over to see what deals can be made!

19. Miriele Guide

Greetings Nagafen!!

I have heard rumors of a great hunter looking to challenge our heroes of Norrath to enter the mighty city of Kael Drakkel. Do you have what it takes to accept this task? Look for this hunter of giants in or around Outer Kael on Wednesday 2/5/2014 around 4pm PST (earth time) and prove yourself worthy!

20. Greenfuzziefrog New Member

I'm waiting :p