Nagafen PvP Server - Coming March 16, 2019!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

This is also straight from the Nagafen FAQ page .. the information from the two pages is not the same !!! don't read the FAQ for kalidim server and assume its for Naggy too , its not . I dont know whats going to be on the market place for naggy but it should be interesting .
  2. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Let's take a quick moment and talk about the upcoming server. Imo beta made a handful of great changes that are for the better of the server but I'm afraid smaller more basic overlooked issues will scare away the population early on. To keep the post brief I'll make a list of changes with evidence as to why I believe these changes are integral to have before server launch

Contesteds
    Should not be exploitable, specifically talking about pulling Venekor through the floor of CT. He should leash but as of last PvP TLE he did not. Most importantly their gear should be much better in terms of stats then anything you get in a raid zone aside from things like prismatic, currently I believe all contested loot is at like 19 stat and sotl gear is 20. Contested should be closer to 22/23. I'd like to see them drop an extra piece of loot with the 1 month time table as well but might be inflated if they do up stats.

Abilities
    Some abilities absolutely need to be double checked to make sure they work in PvP. As a former troub main this was a problem with Alin's Serene Serenade and they fixed it but some abilities like a coercer's hate buff, Monk's passive taunt, troub reflect and deaggro/aggro procs on gear

Factions
    On beta you were unable to trade cross faction nor could you join a guild or whisper. This is a FFA server so it really doesn't matter. Whispers should be enabled, guild does not have to be but if that case players must be able to instantly change factions along w/ the option to swap to their opposite class. Trade is a the biggest question mark. If you can guild obviously it should be enabled if not keep it disabled and keep black market spawned always at some in CL or ANT.

Crowd Control
    This one is obvious, completely negates crowd control especially on support classes and mages that will rely on it if they're ever to venture out solo into the world.

Edit 1
    Aerakyn racial ward nerf into the ground thanks.
  3. Trasor Active Member

Can we have any information on how AA is going to be adjusted? Is it mainly to remove stats that are future state (potency, CB, etc.)?

"Each profession and AA ability have been getting a full review and update, and PvP specific templates are being updated on abilities that require them, such as control abilities."
  4. Inukez New Member

Shame on you DBG. Shame on you. You really introduced Exp pots which is P2W mechanics into a PvP server on day one.. Literally have level 50's running around after 1.5 hours. Like seriously? Shame on you; just as bad as EA and ubisoft.
    Mercone likes this.
  5. Mercone New Member

This is an awful attempt at a money grab by Daybreak again. lvl 50 characters within the first day it was live, all p2w coins, and just destroyed my coming back to this game again. Why die over and over to delete a character 3 months from now, worthless.
  6. Mercone New Member

Yes
  7. Vishous Member

can we please get ONE xtra character slot on Naggy pvp server?
    also you admitted to knowing heals across the board were lover looked and left increased when auto atk dps was lowered on melee classes back during first week of live, when will this be adjusted?

last thing, HOW THE HELL can you expect people to be returning players each season if you wipe the hard *** work we did with our toons? People NEED to be invested in order to keep playing, that's business 101. I mean we have explained to you the Xpac releases are to fast, the Raid mobs and even regular ^^^ mobs are hitting way to hard with insane HP. The legendary and fabled gear is a joke since 95% of the treasured is of same stats almost and in some cases better, still no fix. after how many weeks?
    yes i see the notes this morning with some gear tweaks for the patch today but it still doesn't look like enough gear is being fixed. Also not having the ability to level lock, kills pvp for a lot of folks who enjoy low tier pvp.
  8. Vishous Member

one last thing can you PLEASE do something about the Necro lich ability, some players use it for a constant power source while sprinting and never run out of power