Mythical Raids, Isle of Refuge, Come One, Come All!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Renfail, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Renfail New Member

While the Mythical raids are a thing of the past, and most people completely bypass them in the rush for end-game these days...we're not most people.

One of the reasons we came back to EQ2 a few months back was to explore some of our old stomping grounds, and play the game at a relaxed pace.

Recently, the bulk of our crew started hitting the mid 70s and a few of us are at level 80. We're currently level-locking to 80, and we're working on getting all of our pre-requisites done over the course of January.

Then, in February, we're going to be starting the Mythical raids in the RoK expansion, while remaining level-locked to 80.

After we're done, we'll turn EXP back on and we'll move on to Velious for the summer months (which most of us have NOT experienced), and then on to the new content beyond that.

If you have an alt in that level range, or if you want to mentor down and join us for the fun, or you want to level something up from scratch and catch up this month, get in touch with The Saga of Lucimia guild in-game. As we get closer to February, we'll set our raiding schedule.

We play Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (more or less), and sometimes in between as well.

Look us up, and feel free to shoot us a message here as well. I check in a couple times per week.

Also you can send me an in-game mail: I play Thanon Rockguard, dwarven warrior.
  2. AshianaDragon Member

What time is the raid schedule in?

We are looking for a guild, but are only level 23, but looking to move up quickly.

Freesia and Choid
    Renfail likes this.
  3. Renfail New Member

Look us up. We play Mon, Wed, Fri from around 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. EST. There's a core of 10-12 of us. We just wrapped Mythical raids (with mercs) for the core of us last week, and now we're working on getting two more people caught up...sometime around the end of the month we are going to un-lock and level up to 90 through Velious content, then hold again at 90 and start working on the Velious raid progression and spend a few months there.

So there's absolutely room if you two want to come along !!! Or anyone else for that matter :)