Mythical and Etheral loot question?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Is there any Mythical (besides the epic wepons) or Etheral loot for players level 90 or lower in the game?

If so where do you find it?

I am max level 90 and trying to gear up my character best i can for its level, got a few fabled with over 150+ to stats in mysterious chest that pops up random in game so a good questions is what is this loot and where does it come from?

A level 90 helm with 147 agility poped up on my screen while i was in my guild hall. Very NIce! How do i go look for stuff like that in game? Wich zone? or is it only random or is it once every few days? It is heriloom loot was fabled.
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

That sounds like dungeon maker random crate goodies. Loot does not spontaneously appear from nowhere. You bought some mystery crates and it's random what loot you get from them.

Not sure about mythicals at 90. At 92 there's Skyshrine weapons (rare drops from group instances) and ethereals are generally L95, although some of the older ones on the run up to CoE release were L92 wearable I think, but don't think they drop anymore.

If you buy CoE, the basic loot is around +160 base stats with the relatively easy to get fabled at +179.
  3. Darkholis Active Member

At Skyshrine launch, myths were droping like candies but the drop **** been greatly reduced since. Shoulders especially are so rare some servers didn't discovered them yet.

SS myth farm spots:
    - Primary weapons are from Covenant District
    - Ranged/Focus items from Lyceum
    - Secondary/Shield drops in Dracur Prime

However, all of the above also drop in the solo zones crates (extremely rare chance) along with neck/shoulders. You can also obtain so myths from the faction crates (dozekar heads) which are unique to those boxes.

About ethereals, they don't drop anymore because it was a limited event, so only 95 ones drop now. If you are lucky, you can still buy some pre-CoE ethereals on broker but get your wallet rdy, they usually cost tons of plats....thousands+