Mystic in PvP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Jaberr, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Jaberr Member

Mystic has the worst prestige points of all classes. The right branch (prestige points), one of the worst and useless in PvP. But there is only Full Moon's that stands invested in her points and speed reduction in pvp from 50 to 25 strongly strike on mystic. (in this case it is worth reduce the speed to all classes in pvp twice, especially rangers and assassins). If reduce speed the mystics is only up to 40%!

It would be good if the group ward in the left branch (prestige points), namely, to make his reading of immediate, or increase record duration wards from 6 to 10 seconds.
  2. Pippin Active Member

Might be because in BG their wards make them already the strongest of all healers ?

Igotwardzforu got 22 million healed in a Ganak once just as a for instance.
  3. Healface Active Member

Jabarr, with all respect, that is a load of BS. First of all, healers are very balanced atm, especially when the upcomming nerfs are going live. No change is needed. With that being said, Mystics are in the current state a better choice for PVP than Defiler. The group ward which can be cast on the run and is unable to be interrupted, is amazing. With this, your Ancestral Channeling will be up far more. You are a decent player, and you do very well in most of the situations I have seen you in. I can't beleive you have the balls to come here and ask for a boost. You should focus on getting broken mechanics fixed first, which will benefit yourself and the whole PVP community alot more..
    Debilitate likes this.
  4. Radi Member

Okay and fixed cure for all other non-shaman classes ! (cure on fly for Inq!)
  5. Ebofu Active Member

Mystics suck, need moar wards

kthx
  6. Exur Well-Known Member

anything even suggested to boost/help Mystics more should be disregarded. Not all classes have good prestige points for PvP... trust me, I know!
  7. Luanne Active Member

Mystics are the #1 pvp healer right now and someone wants buffs? really..
  8. Ebofu Active Member

It's not like we can cast on the run or reset full group heal every 20seconds or be near invulnerable 1/4 of the time.

Need more!
  9. Delethen Active Member

You're essentially getting the more you wanted indirectly through the nerf to rogues and dps classes generally ;)
    Ardur Duradan likes this.