Mystic Epic 3.0 Spell question...

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Ghostouls, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

The Mystical Hex Ward, that casts a Mystical Moppet... It has the ability to Cure Curse on the Mystic... but it uses the Mystic's own Cure Curse spell. If it's an Epic spell, should it now have it's own Cure Curse spell to use, thus leaving one up for the Mystic to use, and not have to wait until it comes back up? Because, if it's gonna use my own spell, I might as well just cast it and use it. On my Templar it has Touch of Life as it's Epic spell, and it has it's own spell not tied to another.
  2. Hennyo Member

Just a heads up, while I think the new epic 3.0 for mystics is quite good, this feature is more than a bit dumb, but there is a bit of good news about it. To fix the issue with this, all you have to do is right click on the moppet and disable the cure curse and no long have to worry about having your cure curse used poorly.
  3. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

TYVM, I did not realize that, learned something new today!!! But I just think if they are an EPIC 3.0 spell they should have their own Cure Curse, freeing up the Mystics if they need it again sooner.