Mystic Auto attack broken?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Chewie915, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Chewie915 Member

anyone have an idea why mystic auto attack damage (piercing) hits for median 5k per hit while Defilers hit for 300k? both having near equal weapon skills, dps mod, wdb and epic 2.0 weapons. no ascension abilities used either.
  2. Cunning Member

First would be to double-check those cambat stats. Make sure the aren't being modified during the fight. Then check weapon delay. Longer delay will obviously hit harder but less often. Shouldn't make the difference you're seeing but it will be significant. Last, check group makeup. Specifically, is there an Inquisitor? Their epic spell buffs the group. Even at appreciate level it'd be easy to see.
  3. Chewie915 Member

equal combat stats, near equal groups and same weapon delay. no inquisitor either. its just seems like there is something off. check ACT if you ever see a mystic in raid,group or pq. their auto-attack hits will average almost 10 times less then any other healer's average hits. i was hoping the Wendigo buff would be awesome, but with the horrible hits from a Mystic the 17 seconds is barely noticable. would be nice if it were a full time buff like the Inquisitors get and without the no beneficial, WTF DGB?!?!
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

wendigo seems to be fairly useless except when farming or in a solo group with self sustainable groupmates.
  5. Cunning Member

I'll have to check again, but I don't recall ever seeing that issue with my mystic or any of the ones I play with. They might not hit as hard as an Inquisitor, but pretty much nobody does. They should hit as hard as the rest of the healers though. Wardens get a slight Base auto boost from AA but not enough for the spread you're seeing. Do you have eq2u profiles we could look at? Might lend a clue...
  6. Zelox Active Member

You're probably looking at your dogs auto attack
  7. Fairin Active Member

both shamans share the chieftian aa tree (agi tree) which increases the auto attack multipler make sure you both have that then compare. and yes.. mind the epic dog...
  8. Snookers New Member

My mystic has terrible auto attack, and the epic spell wendigo is completely useless.
    Revanu likes this.
  9. Revanu Well-Known Member

i wish i could like this comment endlessly, wendigo is trash