Mystic advices, aa for level 120.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by DENSER, Aug 7, 2021.

1. DENSER Well-Known Member

Hi,

I would like to up my Mystic 120 with the next boost to be offered next Tuesday.
    What would be your tips, AA template for DPS or group ( eq2u links), or not, spells to UP in priority.

I quit more or less 10 years ago, he is level 90. I recovered 1 years ago + with my necromancer. And would like to re-launch the Mystic in the race.

Thank you for your answers
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

You can look my AA-spec up if you want. It's the same name I post under.. Like most classes there's a fair number of meh, I have to spend the points somewhere type choices. Some points are in places that probably aren't all that useful anymore but at one point made a difference, but there's not a a lot else to move them to.

Here are a few on each page I find helpful. On the Shaman page Ancestral Channeling is a must have. On the Mystic page I really like the Bolster enhancements, the Rez range enhancements, the curse cure cast speed reduction, and Spirit Dance is a very useful Rez.

On the Shadows tree nothing is all that important. Kindred restoration sounds nice but the way it works in practice it doesn't usually account for more than 1% of my heal parse. Usually it is less than .5%. The health buff is small, but I try to take helath where I can.

The heroic tree has a few very nice abilities. Totemic Protection is a must. I like the ancestral channeling improvements. I have an everyday spec that gives me the blue AE (Avenging Ancestors) and a Heal Spec that gives me Spirit Aegis. Spirit and Body is not that useful in my estimation. Even with the Ethereal boost to it, 10 points gives you like 20M health. When you sit at 1.2B plus, that's not rally a game changer for that many points. I added that to my heal spec recently as a test. I'll probably be taking them out. again.

I probably need to paly around with the Dragon tree a bit. I'm not sure most the abilities really move the bar much in the current max level game. Others can chime in with their experience.
  3. DENSER Well-Known Member

4. DENSER Well-Known Member

FYI, I used the 120 boost so blue rune level, it won't be like mymain, so any good tips IS welcome.

Encore, merci