Mysterious Cube in Bonemire

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Sethimothy wrote:
    They are on a timer. I don't recall how long it is until they repop after being killed. If you scroll up and find my first post in this thread, I detailed how the encounter works.
  2. ARCHIVED-Valonia Guest

Always remember: You have to work at it and really want to open the box!

OP obviously is not interested in learning about the twisted pleasures the little box might be able to offer after all! ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-JJDillon Guest

Valonia@Nagafen wrote:
    Oh, we have such sights to show you...
  4. ARCHIVED-Greenmist Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Are you sure he even drops appearance items since the stat revamp? Zam only shows him dropping charms and earrings now.
  5. ARCHIVED-ranga Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    This lol.

I have one of each piece in the bank. They have been there since KoS days when there was too much to do to even think about a raid in an open zone.
    One day I want to go back and do it for real so please Devs, don't change it.
    To the OP if you can't do the puzzle, I believe you can buy the individual starters from the broker, go try that, kill each mob in turn and save the body parts.
  6. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That is one of the finest posts I've seen in a long time.
  7. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I know that is completely incorrect because I myself have killed them all at least half dozen times over the last 2 years for the AA on them with various toons and guildmates.
    Something else to consider is that everytime something like this is changed it inevitably goes horribly wrong. It works as it is but it may not if it gets changed and they may never get around to fixing the fix. Leave it be I say, its easy enough to do as is.