Mysterious Blue Coins and Rare Food Harvests

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Cyrrena, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yesterday as I was in Sundered Frontier, I noticed Fyreflyt.

I guess it wasn't very nice of me, but I sent her a couple of tells asking her if she could look into the issue with the NPC that is supposed to offer us the repeatable quest to get more Mysterious Blue Coins, that refuses to offer us the quest.

Additionally, I guess I was feeling quite brazen and asked if she could look into the food rare harvests as they are considerably lower in all tiers than any other rare.

I know we have been asking about these two things for quite some time and have been told (numerous times) that they were being looked at and/or a fix was implemented but we have never seen it.

Hopefully she will look into it, she didn't respond to my tells (which I didn't expect her to), I know she wasn't there just to enjoy some game time.

Cyrrena
    Ceyllynn and Faeonara like this.
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thanks for trying to get these things looked at I would so love to have enough coins to buy all the recipes for my alt carpenters .It is not possible to do so using only the ts quest timeline to get enough coins to do that given that I power leveled the toons and had little to no interface with the research assistants .
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I leveled quite a few of my crafters and didn't know that they would get the coins, let alone that they could only get them at level 95. I am tired of running the Siren's Grotto and the other instances in these zones hoping a coin will drop, usually I get none.

Please Devs have a heart and look at these issues for us.

Cyrrena