Myrist quests bugs and feedback

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Chellema New Member

It was very hard to kill. I (defiler) basically put all my tank wards on me and only let the dog touch it. If your power drops too low it seems to drain your health and a few times I had to quickly cannibalize to get enough power for a heal as my health dropped in 3rd chunks after a power drain. I can't imagine how a non healer could take it out but I will test it on my swashy later on.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  2. Dyeana Active Member

Can we get the encounter with the worm moved somewhere else?? Don't need dying when going to or from the elemental portal closeby ! :eek:

Dye
    Kaitheel likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Quest: Honoring the Lost
    Objective: Collect Rourre's urn.

There are two urns on the floor, neither is clickable. The quest has worked up until the part to collect the urns.

Edit: Ignore that, it seems his urn is up, not on the floor. Whoops!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

The AOE attack by the bookworm was unintentional, and is being removed. No move is necessary.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

The following changes have been made and should be in with tomorrow's Beta update:
    • Elements of Destruction: Pursuit of Justice - Bookworm is no longer ridiculously strong or casting AoE spells on innocent bystanders.
    More fixes to come!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Kojacke Active Member

Thank you!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Xxtacii New Member

The sage in the library named Alhuurn Khalen. Whenever you speak to him, after you are finished, it gives you " You have discovered a total of 6 legendary relics from the Age of Turmoil". The first time this happened I did get the suffix title: The Treasure Hunter". This was without buying anything or any other communication. Each time I hail him I still get the "You have discovered a total of 6 legendary relics from the Age of Turmoil.

~Xtaci~
  8. Onoes New Member

In the 3rd Step of Elements of Destruction:Starpyre's Flames, where you are to place the runes "on" the mural on the floor. No rune appears, only the shiney location identifier goes away. usually, there would be a placement sound as when you place an item in your house, and the item that you put down would appear. in this case they did not
    Kaitheel likes this.
  9. Leed Active Member

The weekly quest 'The Elemental Planes: Preparation [Heroic I]' gives 'a prized particularly potent planar part' as a reward. Is the horse mount/crafting achievement still meant to have relevance (eg still needed to unlock celestials or such) or should that be giving a new type of component as a reward instead?
    Kaitheel likes this.
  10. Kaerkor New Member

@Xxtacii

I don't believe this is exclusive to this expansion. I've seen that message before off the sage in Qeynos (different number, of course), so maybe that was your first time talking to a sage after hitting whatever threshold gave you the title? I've never been clear on what defines "legendary relics from the Age of Turmoil" (heritage quests, maybe?) but sounds like you have a few around. :)
  11. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

I had that problem because I was wandering around in my crafting clothes. Once I was equipped with the stuff from the Lockbox next to the registrar at the front desk in the library, I had no issues killing the worm on my paladin.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  12. Chrol Developer

The mission rewards haven't been finalized yet. Many of the attached rewards are just placeholders from PoP.
    Cyrrena likes this.