My Victorian Dream Home by Wizzam - Ethernere Enclave - Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey everyone
    Though Wizzam does the dark side really well - she also does some absolutely beautiful properties like this one. I know I don't normally post duplicate videos where I know the house has already been video'd but this is an exception. She's gone from Wizzam "Would you like flies with that corpse?" to Wiz-Lite!

2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yay! So glad you go to see this in person. Thank you so much for taking the time to video tour your visit!

Wiz really touched my heart and amazed me with this. I knew she would do a good job of creating it and giving me everything I asked for, but she went above and beyond and gave me more than I even knew I wanted. She is just the bestest!
    Dobby's nickname for me was there in the book, I don't think it will let me type it here without censoring it, but it ends in "butt." :D (It's a reference from the TV show I love, Supernatural.) ;)

When she started this, I fully expected it to take her weeks or even months, but I should've known better since it's Wizzam we're talking about, and iirc it only took her a little over a week, from start to finish.

This is my absolute favorite home anyone's ever done for me ever. Coincidentally it replaced my other favorite, also done by Wiz, the Kerran Coma Torture Horror Extravaganza. :p

Ok I'm done rambling now lol! Glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again. :)
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome, I loved it! Omg Supernatural - I'm on Season 4 right now and I literally binge-watched it from episode 1 whilst decorating my GH lol:)
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

There's booze and candy everywhere!
    Yes, yes there is!
    Loved your video tour of this place, Feb! I'm so happy you liked it. And you're right, I do love the scary side of things a lot more, so this was a challenge for me.
    I do draw out what I plan on making first. I can't find the sketch I did for this place, or I'd post it here to show y'all. The final outcome never comes out looking like what I planned, but I do tend to get close. I made a list of all the things she wanted and then hit up google images for a while. After swapping a few photos back and forth between us, I decided on a combination of 3 photos we liked. From there, it was all blue and booze :p
    I'm really glad Shan likes this. She's the bestest ***butt in the world <3 (Can't say the word in here, but yes, it's a Supernatural reference)
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm so happy you liked the tour, it's always great to get feedback Wiz thanks:)
    "***butt" and Dobby sitting in their rocking chairs drinking rum and eating cupcakes - s'oright innit?:)
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

And yelling at kids to get off our lawn. :D
  7. Xalandra Well-Known Member

This is one my faves from Wizzam! Of course I i find myself thinking that about all her homes lol. They are all so spectacular that it's hard to pick just one favorite.
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

You are absolutely so sweet, thank you!!!
  9. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Wow, this is absolutely stunning!

Wizzam, you are a creative genius.

Thanks for the tour, Febrith.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I cannot wait to go see this in person. I am going to hold off because I am waiting on something that might make the video that much better...trying so hard to be patient with hubby...taps foot a little fast now.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I found that sketch I was talking about. I wasn't kidding when I saw I draw it all out, but it never comes out the way I planned! lol :p
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I am so glad I'm not the only one who does this, but mine is usually 2 separate pages, 1 is a list of general ideas like "pink bathroom? kill Ware? should there be a basement?" and then I map out my plan on the other page. The main difference being I can't draw so it looks hilarious, and yours is totally recognizable as a house plan.

I can totally draw you an awesome stick figure holding a flower though, if that's your thing. :D
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Blimey you two are so bloody organised - I should give this a try. I have two left hands when it comes to drawing so I feel your pain Shan! And nice work there Wiz:)
    PS:- I really wanna call you Assbutt and Dobby now!
  14. kianne Well-Known Member

Lol so glad I'm not the only one who does this ... I feel normal now LOL
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Better than "normal"...for the longest time, I was freaking out over the loss of functionality in my ancient AutoCAD 2000 ("Sixty-FOUR bit?! Auuggghhhh! :eek:"), since I thought I'd never be able to decorate anything without doing something up in that first...finally I just decided to bite the bullet and do one room at a time, sort of. But I'm still really, really useless without a plan; or detailed, specific theme; or underlying story... :-/

Uwk
    Moena likes this.