my Uncanny Estate's Haunted Mansion opening soon.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

took me nearly a year to find and matching with house items.
    i had some helps from few crafter folks that giving me some advices and some furniture.
    i still got 2 more rooms left to work on, the music room and "tavern style" kitchen in bar room.
    kitchen is one of most frustrating task that i ever faced with.
    i may need advice from "kitchen builders".
    need to put sink, i have ornate axe for facet and finding right types of hanging up "cabinets".
    i already added 2 "item' expanders (crafted and SC) for item counts.
    this is on Butcherblock, and i have my dojo on Hall of Fame as Wylonus' Teahouse in small home format.
    by the way, if the devs reading this, Could we have flat/bare "frostfell" or icy floating island like Tenebrous Tangles icy version?
  2. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Can't wait to see some pics! I <3 the Uncanny Estate :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

just almost done, made a very good progress with kitchen.
    just need stacks of dishes, old 'moldy' food, and need several of "vig the rescue" items, but it hard to do without any groups and no one want to do them, it is silly for devs to create zones and then players move on so quick.
    music room still look bare and there isnt that many stuffs that we dont have musical setting yet. drums and harp with piano isnt enough.
    will be putting some screen shots as soon i wake up. basically a preview.
    waiting on freeport city festival to add food stuffs to wrap up for last touch.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

this place is just open.
    i just got tired finishing the kitchen, and music room isnt done for weeks. just for your info.
  6. ARCHIVED-omoara Guest

I had the chance to tour this in person and I just love it! You did a beautiful job in the bar room, especially like the booths and all of their details. The red lighting going up the stairs really adds to the theme. The entire place has a fun, creepy yet awesome feel to it. I really enjoyed it and so glad I got to see it in person =) Two thumbs up!!
  7. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

thank you for visiting.
    i have visit few others, they look great and unique.
  8. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

Nicely done :) The chopping block with the arms scattered around was my favourite bit :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

that happen to be the Trolls' fav game, arm wrestling-chopping game. they grow back fresh limbs like we cut our fingernails.
    it was intended for pitfight room but look kinda bare, and chopping block make that room interesting and brain teaser.
    i plan on getting that freeport doors for that kitchen's "swinging double doors" in few days.
    wish the devs would make that Vig the rescue a solo zone version for folks who like to decorate, right now it just sitting there empty and just another ghost-town zones wasted away when we cant find groups.
  10. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

i just unpublished, it being adding with few new decorating items, but it is still open to public, but not on house board.