My suggestions for fix's for our class.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Vanessa, Jan 10, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Vanessa Guest

This is what Ideas I have as a alternate to just returning Bloodlust to how it worked (Sans agro from Berserk) before Thursdays patch, because I simply doubt they will make it have a chance to cause Berserk when you hit again:

Idea 1. They increase the % that Focus Rage causes Berserk by a huge amount, right now it hardly ever works at all. Focus Rage should give at least a 50% chance to Berserk. If they want to keep it lower then 50%, then make it 25% but make it a chance when you hit and are hit. So you have chances all thru combat be you MT or MA. Since Berserk does not cause agro anymore, if we are MA in a group we need a way to go Berserk. A way other then Bloodlust.

Idea 2. Fix Bloodlust so it works at a decent % when group members are hit. Currently it hardly ever works, when we are hit or group members.

Idea 3. Fix Enrage, Furious Onslaught, and all other skills that have a "chance to cause Berserk" above what currently must be a 5 to 10% paltry low number to a percentage that makes some logical sense. Be it 25 to 75% varied by skill, but our Berserk causing skills need a BIG percentage boost right now they are a joke.

Idea 4. Fix Raging Strike so it has a very high chance of causing Berserk, I don't care if they remove the other effect of lowering MOB damage. Make Raging Strike a skill that does nothing BUT hit the MOB and cause Berserk and have it be a 50% or higher chance if thats what must be done.

Idea 5. Lengthen the length of time that we are in Berserk state by 5 to 10 seconds. This would make a huge difference.

My main issue is we need a way to be Berserk at LEAST 60 to 75% of the time for our class to have the DPS and damage mitigation thru damage to be what we are supposed to be: Berserkers. Currently we just hardly ever Berserk, even with Focus Rage, Bloodlust, Enrage, Furious Onslaught, Raging Strike, all upgraded, people are hardly going Berserk at all and it is unacceptable.

Berserk no longer causes agro, so I do not see what purpose is served by limiting the amount we are able to go Berserk. We should be Berserk at least 3/4's of any fight we are in.

Berserkers that are Berserk only 25% or less of the time are not a balanced class. Currently many have put up numbers of Guardians outdamaging us, that is not balance.

Vanessa