My newest kitchen gadget

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Senya, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

I've decided to go back and redo alot of Senya's house - starting with the kitchen of course. I finally was able to put together something I've pondered on since I built my first kitchen.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

That. Is. Insane.
  3. ARCHIVED-krizet Guest

Wonderful Senya!
    This is what gets me going in the morning... Well, it's a start!
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

That coffee maker is the bomb! I can't see well enough to determine what individual items you used to create the whole, but you did a great job, so perfectly put together.
  5. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Those are both really awesome!
  6. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

oh my goodness that is too cool !
  8. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Great work both Senya and Krizet. :) Is the black liquid jar a new NotD item?
  9. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

The black liquid is actually a black marble column inside the jar, which is hiding the pink liquid inside the jar.
  10. ARCHIVED-NiteGazer Guest

Lizabethan wrote:
    To Liz - LOL, I'll 2nd that!
    Hello Senya, Wow! What talent you have. I love coffee and it looks so real. Thanks for sharing this. Now are you selling the blueprint plans? :)
    Kind Regards,
    NiteGazer
  11. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Senya wrote:
    Okay that's crazy clever, would've never guessed that!
  12. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Solaria Guest

Very nice :) I am new to the decorating thing even after all these years. I loved having the house items, but never did the actual designing, so I am starting on that... slowly lol
    I saw a lot of your houses Senya and was really impressed. I did have a question for ya about the rugs on the stairs in your frostfell house. I am trying out diff styles and such with that idea and was able to get some of them to work , but others, just did not want to cooperate. Is there a trick to it, that I may be missing possibly?