My Fish Aquarium!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-LadyVader, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Jintakes Guest

Viska@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I believe those are the Altars of Brell. The backs of them make a great rock surface.
    ~Jin
  2. ARCHIVED-Karrane1 Guest

Ohh thanks Jin =))
  3. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

I am not as good as many posters are here... But I am soo thrilled with my aquarium right now.... I hope that you all like it. Pardon the picture taking, but I was trying to get some good angles... ;) Thanks for taking a peek, now to finish the rest of the house... lol
    [IMG]
    And zoomed in on each side...
    [IMG]
    The other side....
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Arelli Guest

very nice!! i definately i have to make one of these
  5. ARCHIVED-meljuslynn Guest

The fishtank in my guild hall.
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Disaronno Guest

waterfall fish tank
    [IMG]

Close up
    [IMG]
    then it's partner in another corner
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I might as well post the fish tank I did for the Discipleship's guild hall.
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-MattLee Guest

After many times of trying I was able to enlist the help of a fellow guildie "Setsuka" of Nexus on the Najena server.
    He was able to my home for a very reasonable cost. Here are a few pictures of the Aquarium and other rooms he designed. If you are on the Najena server send him a tell.
    The Fish Tank
    [IMG]
    Left Side
    [IMG]
    Right Side
    [IMG]
    The Game Room
    [IMG]
    The Sitting Area
    [IMG]
    Meditation Area
    [IMG]
    The Bed Room
    [IMG]
    The Bar
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Isisalthea Guest

With all the wonderful examples before me, I decided to attempt a Aquarium for our guild hall. I had a lot of fun doing this and hope to do some more complex projects in the future. Thank you all for the inspiration.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Great Work Everyone!!! I am so mad at myself that I didn't get any vampiric mirrors, but I was busy decorating the Stormsurge GH and didn't have time. They work so marvelously for fish tanks and fridges! I hope they will bring them back this Halloween. Thank you all for sharing your remarkable work and ideas!
  11. ARCHIVED-SmudgeGidget Guest

This is my first rough draft version of a fire tank using the new lavastorm items. Still needs tweaking but it will be fun.

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

I know this is an old thread, but I was so excited about finishing my first real aquarium that I had to post it. This is the new aquarium of the For Hire Guild Hall on the Crushbone server:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I still have a little tweaking to do, but I really like it. I call it my Grotto Fish Aquarium.
  13. ARCHIVED-HorseWhisperer Guest

Itsey's Hall, 4 Bayle Court, South Qeynos, Everfrost

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Really nice job Itsy! It looks even better in person! You should think about rolling out an alt to join Feng Shui! We love getting good decorators in!