my character list

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Soara2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

When I log in it only gives option to create character and not list my characters.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Did you try the repeatedly pressing the up and down arrows that people say works?

Or clearing the log-in cache US and log-in cache EU?
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Or checking your AV software for an update. Yours may not create this problem, but I've discovered that mine will and if I go through the steps Cyrrena has outlined and that hasn't fixed the problem, I'll automatically check that. Seems like between clearing cache and checking AV for updates, the problem is resolved.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Well it only does it to one of my accounts. I am focusing on the other atm though. I will try the arrow thing if I can see it, it is on the character creation screen though
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes there is a scroll bar with up and down arrows so you can scroll through your characters it should be on the right side of where your character list is.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Try the up and down arrows on your keyboard if you can't see your characters, or if the game is asking you to create a new toon.
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Will try next time I log it. Atm I am subbed on the other account so still leveling those alts for a while. I had made 5 more test sks too so it will be a bit. Lol
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I did the research and apprentice refresh on all of mine today and it was working just fine
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Daventure New Member

I am having a similar issue, although on mine it only gives me an option to make a new character.
    No character list to choose from at all. I have tried erasing caches, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling the game...nothing. my launcher screen says the guys are there, but not the character select screen. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I have to click the character from the Dropbox on the upper right of patcher window before hitting play when it does this
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Laaw Well-Known Member

mine keeps crashing when switching toons for the last few days
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

now server down which also has been occurring
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I just tried to log in on both accounts. No server down message or server unavailable, but all toons are MIA. This is really scary the first time it happens. Fortunately it has happened enough that I figure they will come back!
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

it's happened in the past so hopefully they are fixing it now
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Same here - Maj'Dul server. Tried to log into the PQ, stuck in loading zone limbo for over 5 min, game crashed to desktop and all my Maj'Dul toons are missing from my character list. Tried logging into an AB character then camping to one of my Maj'dul toons and was just taken back to the character select screen. Cannot get into Maj'Dul at all at the moment.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Just restarted and the characters are showing up now, of course the PQ is also done now... will have to try again for the next round. At least they are popular again! I was in one last week with 90 players in zone and another with 81 players in zone. Wowsers!
    Soara2 likes this.