My accounts not silver?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dr_jones, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dr_jones Member

Been playing on and off since eq2 started and I decided to play again today. Well log into my lvl 80 bruiser and find out im bronze and can't use anything .
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

Maybe a stupid question... Are you sure you're "bronze" ?
    "Silver" and "bronze" have the same restrictions for wearing items. (easy way to find out, if you can use a couple slots in your shared bank, you're "silver")
  3. Dr_jones Member

When I went to ask a question in general chat it said bronze accounts dont have access.
  4. Andiria New Member

Bronze memberships are free. Silver memberships require an account upgrade of $5.00. I believe this can be done while in your account or in the marketplace.
  5. Properman Member

Yes but if he was gold at any time he should be silver.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Gold always downgrades to Silver.
    Silver accounts cannot use Legendary of Fabled level items including armor and spells, unless they use an Item Unlocker.
    Silver accounts cannot sell items on the broker without using a broker-token

Silver accounts can use general chat channels but I don't believe they can use custom ones.
    Silver accounts now even like bronze have unlimited coin capacity so no more using 200 stacks of coal to pay for expensive stuff.

Sony has a breakdown of it but those are the keypoints I remember off the top of my head.