Muting T7 Legendary

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-dartie, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-dartie Guest

I do a lot of transmuting, and I have never once doubted that the RNG acts as intended.
    I usually mute a 36-slot strongbox of things at a time, and I tend to get the ratios the devs say I should get.
    The ratio works everywhere except with T7 legendary, which I am beginning to think has been miscoded. When I mute T7 legendary, I get the feeling that the wires somehow got crossed between powders and infusions. I usually get 3 infusions to 1 powder instead of 3 powders to one infusion.
    It's possible that the RNG is just toying with me, but this is a persistent pattern that has held up over months for hundreds (thousands?) of mutings.
    I don't want to feedback or report anything that is just my misperception, but if it isn't just me, then maybe we should bring it to the attention of the devs.
  2. ARCHIVED-tikasa Guest

T-7 has been doing this for along time. Look at the broker and see how many infusions are for sale compared to powders. Most Transmuters break down Adept 3' which will make powders 90% of the time .. very small chance to get the infusions never the frags for adept 3's. Waste to break down legendaries less you need infusions..