"Must Haves" for 120 heroic toon

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Chrissdae, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Chrissdae Active Member

I was wondering if there was a list somewhere, of must have items for a 120 tradeskiller. Obviously thinking of the pack pony and goblin, and garden, and "Proof of the Pudding" but what other items or quests are good to have under your belt. Thanks.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Both Planes of Prophecy and Chaos Descending questlines should be completed for their rewards. You get a really strong tradeskill familiar, an 88-slot inventory bag, and the summoned harvesting bag that acts as a 7th inventory bag but just for harvests only. PoP's storyline is also really cool.

Blood of Luclin and Reign of Shadows don't really offer anything that was useful in VoV-- the Shadowed Staff of Luclin was needed to just help obtain the rarer-than-rare shadowed harvests, and that mechanic stopped when VoV came out.

VoV's tradeskill mount is current best in the game. Not an absolute must-have, but certainly not bad.
    Breanna and Chrissdae like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you looked at the list of tradeskill gear here?

Some of the stuff in the original posts has changed, but if you read through the responses in the thread you'll get updated info.
    Breanna and Chrissdae like this.
  4. Chrissdae Active Member

Thank you so much! I have some reading to do! I appreciate your help.
    Breanna and Dude like this.