Music Note Symbols

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Ixoa, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Ixoa Guest

Greeting's All

I have a Dirge as my main and I would love to use the music notes in my CoB macro which I have seen other Dirges,Troubys use.So how can I do this someone said open window's Word and copy & paist but that doesn't work as all I get is a square box lol.So if someone can shed some light on this id be very happy.
    I use windows 7 if that makes any differance

Thanks in advance

DE
  2. ARCHIVED-nipxur Guest

Dragoneyes@Splitpaw wrote:
    Are you getting the square box in the chat window when you hit the macro, or on the screen from your character? You will get just square boxes in one, and notes in the other (I'm at work and can't remember which is which).
  3. ARCHIVED-nipxur Guest

I'm not sure where it is in Windows7, but you can use Character Map to copy the notes to the clipboard and then paste in to a macro. Try Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Character Map (that's where it is in Windows XP).
  4. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

♪
    ♫

there just copy paste into the game macro
  5. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

In word I believe you can get them by holding Alt down and typing 13 or 14.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ixoa Guest

Thanks for the replys
    if I use the char. map is just paists the letter so a single note is a small r
    If I use word useing alt +13 or 14 which does give notes it paists a Square and nothing else.
    Do I have to have the font put in eq2 directory at all ? if so where and how if I need to edit anything

DE
  7. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

If you can get it to show up in MS Word, then copy and paste it from word into your macro. Should work.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ixoa Guest

Raahl wrote:
    shows up on word np but just shows a Square when I paste it into the macro
  9. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Dragoneyes@Splitpaw wrote:
    What happens when you test the macro?
    As odd as it seems I can see the notes in the chat window but in the chat bubbles it just shows as [][][][] boxes.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ixoa Guest

I have the ¯on word,I do a CRTL+C
    Then open the macro ingame and do CRTL+V
    the note shows up as a box in the macro and when I test the macro the box shows up in the chat box
    Edit
    managed to finally get it to work wingdings allways gave me a square so used Verdana and that worked fine
    Thanks for all your help
    Am one happy Dirge
  11. ARCHIVED-4evrnyt Guest

I cant find the musical notes in the Character Map on Win 7. I've looked through Verdana and I dont see any musical notes??
  12. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

if you scroll up abdrow already posted them, just copy and paste them from there, or if your too lazy for that cope the ones im putting in

♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♪