"Museum" - Uncanny Estate - Thurgadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well it passed me by completely that you can now put raid trophies in your house. That'll teach me to keep up to date with the forum update notes! This place is just fabulous:)

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kloo like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I've always liked those columns. The aquarium is really cool, I've worked and worked on mine. Good job!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One wonders on the backstory, though, of what happened here and there...it kind of reminds me of, not necessarily a raid by thieves on the place (why not take other things? What were they looking for? Did they find it?), or a general sense of entropy accruing (the rest of the place looks waaay too good for that :D), but actually more like places I've lived in in real life, where I've placed something important "somewhere SAFE!!" and then had to frantically scramble about, looking in things (like Hall of Fame trophies) behind things (like art on the wall), under things, etc. to rediscover where those "safe places" were later on, when I needed to find it again. Hey, when you're conjuring something like that, you definitely want to know where are your various ingredients wound up... :-/

That area behind the frontispiece just up the stairs from the entry door is hollow, or at least disguised to look "solid," in the Haunted Mansion in Loping Plains during Nights of the Dead; I sort of stumbled on that once, recently. I think at one time there might've been a quest associated with it, way back when; it's kind of like a hidden library/den/Green Room for the boss dude (whose name escapes me currently) to hang out during his little forays into the house, to kill the family, turn you into a vampire (or so he says), and rest up between tuchis-kickings you hand him until your final confrontation with him in the basement. ;->

At any rate, he is holed up in there in that Mansion, but neither of you can do anything to the other except trade pithy quips. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.