Murder at BlackDragon Inn

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Spiderella, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Spiderella Guest

BlackDragon Inn in New Halas @ Erollisi Manors (Blackdragoninn) hosts a Murder Mystery themed whodunnit RP event game night every Sunday at 9pm EST. Our murder mysteries feature a new victim, scenario, and villain every week, no two plots are the same!
    Signup to play a Sleuth (detective) is required at least four hours before the event and are limited to 6 slots -you must be available on time and must be available to play the duration of the game. These events can last up to three hours total. During the first half an hour from the start of the event we make sure everyone is present and accounted for and understands the game. There is a book of house rules for the Inn and Player rules for the Sleuths and Suspects on the Dragon Statue. A list of suspects indicates who may or may not be guilty. A coffin typically represents the scene of the crime and a card displaying the victims personal information as it might be relevant. Sleuths are not allowed to question suspects until the game starts, which is announced by the Innkeerper. Questioning lasts an hour or more and then the last half hour is spent determining the outcome of the game. PST if interested in game. I always announce the event in channel rplfg well ahead of time.
    *These events require a lot of time to write and organise and require some commitment on the part of suspects. I prefer to keep suspects who I know enjoy playing the game, who have played before and are familiar with the rules and who I already know their characters, their availability, dependability. Suspect Slots are usually predetermined but not always set in stone and are limited to 6 positions per event. Previous suspects have dibs bottom line. Suspects are volunteers, I wish I could pay them but I'd be broke in game. Donations to the suspects are appreciated but not expected or required.
    **I am not required by SOE or the EULA to allow anyone to play a suspect or a sleuth, I have the right to refuse entertainment at any time for any reason. People who are disruptive of the event or the game or make demands about how I run the event will be banned. I am always open to questions before the event and/or open to comments, suggestions etc afterwards.
    ***This game is not based on Clue or Mafia Wars or any other known game, it is a system I personally devised to work with the EQ2 setting.
  2. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

What server is this on?