Multi-boxer, you better becareful.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Maxee, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxee New Member

No, do you even know who I am? Do not assume, for assuming is just as bad as ignorance.
  2. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

There isn't any need to be smart to do any of this stuff. You just need to be willing to undermine the fundamental premise of playing a game by the rules. I can cheat in Monopoly in a variety of different ways, but any "victory" would be an empty one at best.
    As for any money you "made" while playing the game, I can do that in 18 months while working & not have to worry about duping Kronos and plat and botting in order to supplement my income.
    quisling and Wirewhisker like this.
  3. Gharyn Well-Known Member

So you had to create a new account to come on here and tell us how smart you are? How sad. You're worse than the plat spammers and won't be missed.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

If I own a computer, does that make me a hacker? If I own a gun, does that make me a mass murderer? You presume guilt simply for using the platform. ISBoxer, the program being discussed here, does not automate gameplay. The fact you can name other programs that do doesn't mean they're being used. Not to mention the other programs are paid subscription services - they aren't bundled with Innerspace. So to ask what's stopping them from using 'all of the features' is a blatant misrepresentation.
    flameweaver and Kraeref like this.
  5. Seiffil Active Member

It's been done in EQ1 and to eliminate such a process would kill raiding guilds even more so then the game's overall population is hurting them right now. The same function that allows SLR is that function that allows raid guilds to carry extra toons to fill certain needs, remove that ability and you lose even more of your playerbase. Unless all other games that have raiding in some manner don't ever have a need to have more players in the guild or alliance, then can fit into a raid at any one time, I have trouble believing that there isn't a single other game out there that potentially would allow this.
  6. Maxee New Member

Sorry just realize that was toward someone else.

7. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Maybe... you... got... what... you... deserved...
  8. Maxee New Member

Yea just realized you you were talking to someone else. I'll eat my shoes for that one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.